Portwest S415 Classic Black Bodywarmer
The Portwest S415 Classic Black Bodywarmer boasts a highly practical and protective design, suitable for combatting poor and cold weather conditions. With a lined and padded design, this jacket provides excellent insulation by trapping heat inside, offering long-lasting warmth. Additional features such as the adjustable hem and multiple pockets make this bodywarmer a comfortable and practical outdoor clothing option.
- 1 x Portwest S415 Bodywarmer
Which Size Is Right for Me?
To find the correct size for you, please measure the circumference of your chest as outlined below. Once you have done this, you can match your size to the table below and select the correct size by clicking on the drop-down menu at the top of the page. If you are between sizes, we would recommend selecting the larger size.
|Size ||Chest Measurement |
|Extra Small ||80 - 88cm |
|Small ||92 - 96cm |
|Medium ||100 - 104cm |
|Large ||108 - 112cm |
|Extra Large ||116 - 124cm |
|XX-Large ||128 - 132cm |
|XXX-Large ||136 - 140cm |
What Can the Portwest S415 Classic Black Bodywarmer Do to Help Me?
The bodywarmer has several helpful features:
- Showerproof: Texpel water resistant fabric finish protects this garment from showers, storm flap front for further protection
- Thermal: Fully lined and padded for insulation, with handwarmer pockets for additional warmth
- Functional: Six pockets for storage, including phone pocket and pen division
- Secure: Drawcord adjustable hem for secure fit and easy-access stud front opening
Who Can Benefit From the Classic Bodywarmer?
The Portwest Black Classic Bodywarmer is ideal for men working outdoors in cold or rainy conditions. The multiple patch pockets, including a pen division and handwarmer pockets, are indispensable when working outside, improving both your comfort and productivity. For individuals with conditions such as Raynaud's, this bodywarmer is a great way to layer up when outdoors, to prevent the development of symptoms and discomfort associated with this and similar conditions.
Key Features and Benefits
- Designed to retain heat with a lined and padded construction
- Water-resistant outer shell protects against poor weather conditions
- Multiple storage pockets provide ample space for valuables and tools
- Adjustable hem allows for personalised, secure fit, maximising comfort
- Includes handwarmer pockets for extra comfort outdoors
- Ideal solution for managing symptoms associated with Raynaud's
What Is Texpel Splash Water Repellent Finish?
The Bodywarmer features a Texpel Splash water-repellent finish. This means that water beads away from the fabric surface, all while allowing for maximum breathability. Texpel also repels dirt, prevents stains and enhances the removal of any stains that do occur.
- Wash at 40°C or below
- Drip dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash dark colours seperately
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, PVC Coated (160g)
- Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester (60g)
- Filling Fabric: 100% Polyester (200g)