Portwest S505 Limax Insulated Winter Jacket
The Portwest S505 Limax Insulated Winter Jacket has got you totally covered when outdoors, crafted with a range of impressive features to ensure you remain comfortable in challenging weather conditions. Combining a thermal interior with a water-resistant outer shell, this jacket can combat even the harshest of weather conditions, and provides a practical solution for individuals who are more sensitive to the cold.
Find the Right Size for You
To find the right size, please measure the circumference of your chest and consult the table below.
|Size ||Chest Measurement |
|Small ||92 - 96cm |
|Medium ||100 - 104cm |
|Large ||108 - 112cm |
|Extra Large ||116 - 124cm |
|XX-Large ||128 - 132cm |
|XXX-Large ||136 - 140cm |
How Can I Benefit from the S505 Winter Jacket?
Comprised of a number of impressive protective features, the Limax Insulated Jacket provides a reliable defence against extreme weather conditions. Its thermal interior and waterproof finish ensure you remain dry and warm when outdoors, and is a practical solution for individuals dealing with conditions such as Raynaud's.
Key Features and Benefits
- Fully lined with a thermal fleece for maximum warmth in cold conditions
- Padded construction enhances insulation for increased warmth
- Waterproof design with taped seams prevent water penetration
- Hook and loop cuffs provide a secure and comfortable fit
- Adjustable hood with draw cord for excellent fit in poor weather
- Storm flap front adds to protection against wind and rain
- Multiple pockets offer generous storage space for valuables
- Excellent way to manage conditions such as Raynaud's
How Warm Is the S505 Jacket?
Fully lined with a thermal fleece, with an additional padded design, the Portwest Limax Jacket provides excellent insulation in cold environments, enhancing your comfort when outdoors. This impressive design can be hugely beneficial for individuals who are sensitive to the cold, such as those with conditions like Raynaud's.
Wet Weather Ready
The Portwest Limax Jacket is constructed with a water-resistant shell fabric, with added taped seams to prevent water from entering your jacket. This high-performance design allows you to go about daily activities no matter the weather, and with the assurance that you'll remain protected.
Customisable and Practical Design
Crafted with hook and loop cuffs and an adjustable hood with a drawstring, this S505 Jacket allows you to achieve a comfortable and secure fit in challenging conditions.
Offering excellent functionality, this jacket also features four pockets, providing a generous amount of storage space for your belongings and ensuring items such as mobile phones don't become damaged due to wet weather conditions.
Why Should I Trust the Limax Winter Jacket?
This jacket has been tested according to EN 343, and has been rated on its response to precipitation, fog and humidity, and then on their breathability under those conditions. Please view the table below for the results.
|Level ||Water Resistance ||Breathability |
|Level 1 ||Minimum level of rain protection ||Not classified as breathable under EN 343 |
|Level 2 ||Intermediate level of rain protection ||Intermediate level of breathability |
|Level 3 ||Highest level of rain protection ||Highest level of breathability |
- Wash at 40°C or below
- Drip dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not wring
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, Ripstop, PVC Coated (230g)
- Additional Body Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester Fleece (260g)
- Additional Sleeve Lining Fabric Info: 100% Polyester Taffeta (190T)
- Additional Sleeve Filling Fabric: 100% Polyester Filling (120g)