Portwest T740 WX3 Waterproof Thermal Winter Jacket
Combining practicality with comfort, the Portwest T740 WX3 Waterproof Thermal Winter Jacket is an effective way to combat challenging weather conditions. Accommodating for individuals with conditions such as Raynaud's, this jacket features a thermal lining and waterproof finish, protecting you against the elements and ensuring you remain warm when outdoors. Additional features include an array of pockets and reflective details, offering ample storage space and additional protection in darker environments.
What Is the Portwest T740 Waterproof Winter Jacket?
The Portwest WX3 Winter Work Jacket is a comfortable, winter-lined work jacket that offers total protection from water thanks to its taped seams. The jacket is lined with Taslan TPU, ensuring warmth in freezing conditions. Finally, freedom of movement makes the jacket perfect for outdoor, cold weather.
What Will the T740 Winter Work Jacket Protect Me From?
The T740 Jacket is designed to protect users from a large number of risks. These include:
- Rain/snow (EN 343 certified)
- Cold weather conditions (Nylon Taslan TPU thermal lining)
- Dark environments (Reflective details)
Which Size Should I Choose?
To purchase the correct sized jacket for you, you can measure the circumference of your chest, and match to the sizing guide below. Once this has been completed, you can choose your size and colour by clicking on the drop down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||Chest Measurement (inches) |
|Small ||36 - 38" |
|Medium ||39 - 41" |
|Large ||42 - 44" |
|Extra Large ||46 - 48" |
|XX Large ||49 - 52" |
Key Features and Benefits
- Waterproof work jacket with taped seams for complete protection
- Thermal nylon Taslan TPU lining keeps protects against cold weather
- Reflective trim for increased visibility in dark/low-lit environments
- Helps people with Raynaud's to manage and prevent flare-ups
- Fully certified to EN 343 for protection in poor weather conditions
- Features 11 pockets for ample storage capabilities
- Hook and loop cuffs offer a secure and comfortable fit
Full Protection Against the Rain
Designed with a water-resistant outer-layer equipped with taped seams, the WX3 Waterproof ensures users remain shielded against poor weather conditions. This construction can also provide additional warmth by keeping your skin dry, and is particularly useful for those who work outdoors and/or suffer with Raynaud's.
Excellent Cold Weather Defence
Lined with a nylon Taslan TPU material, this winter jacket provides effective insulation against cold weather, and is ideal for those who struggle to keep warm in the winter. For individuals with conditions such as Raynaud's, this jacket can help you to better manage your symptoms, to prevent flare-ups and discomfort as you complete daily activities.
The Portwest T740 Winter jacket is equipped with 11 pockets, making this a convenient option for keeping your valuables, tools and documents protected against poor weather conditions and close to hand.
- Portwest Extreme Waterproof: 100% Nylon Taslan, TPU Membrane (125mg)
- 100% Polyester Tafetta (50g)
- 100% Polyester (200g)