Portwest S523 Raynaud's Fleece-Lined Jacket
With a quilt fleece lining, waterproofing, roomy pockets, and a storm flap front, The Portwest S523 Raynaud's Fleece-Lined Jacket ensures you are ready to take on the winter season, and not worry about a Raynaud's flare up. Adjustable hook and loop cuffs offer a secure fit as well as added protection against cold wind.
Key Features and Benefits
- Waterproof fleece lined jacket for warmth and protection in wet conditions
- Quilt lined thermal insulation provides greater warmth
- Highly water-resistant fabric finish allowing water beads to simply roll away
- Storm flap front to protect against elements
- Elastic waist with toggle for a secure fit
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit and to keep wind out
- Four pockets for ample storage
- Two-way zip for quick access
How Does the Portwest Fleece Lined Jacket Support Someone with Raynaud's Disease?
When you are cold, Raynaud's Disease causes the blood vessels in your body to narrow. When this happens, blood can't get to surface of the skin to and so as a result the affected areas turn white and blue. To prevent a Raynaud's Disease flare up it is vital to keep warm by wearing clothing that provides optimum protection and warmth.
The Portwest Jacket has several helpful features to keep the cold at bay for Raynaud's sufferer's:
- Waterproof: A waterproof Texpel finish on the jacket keeps you dry - preventing you from getting cold
- Thermal: Quilt and fleece lined helps to trap heat and keeps your body warm
- Practical: A stud front opening combined with a two-way zip opening keeps cold wind out effectively
Who Else Can Benefit from the Portwest S523 Jacket?
The Portwest S523 Fleece-Lined Jacket provides excellent thermal qualities in cold conditions. Aside from Raynaud's sufferers, this fleece-lined jacket is ideal for:
- Outdoor workers
- Elderly Patients
Which Size is Right for Me?
To purchase the right size, you can measure the circumference of your chest, and match to the sizing guide below. Once you've done this, you can choose your size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||Chest Measurement |
|Small ||92 - 96cm |
|Medium ||100-104cm |
|Large ||108-112cm |
|Extra Large ||116-124cm |
|XX-Large ||128-132cm |
What is Texpel Splash Water Repellent Finish?
This jacket features a Texpel Splash water-repellent finish. This means that water beads simply roll away from the fabric surface, whilst allowing for breathability. It also repels dirt, prevents stains and enhances the removal of any stains that do occur.
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester Pongee PVC Coated 230g
- Additional Upper Body Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester Fleece 280g
- Additional Lower Body and Sleeves Fabric: 100% Polyester 60g
- Additional Lower Body Filling Fabric Info: 100% Polyester Filling 200g
- Additional Sleeves Filling Fabric Info: 100g