SnugToes Arola Men's Heated Slippers
There's nothing better than slipping your feet into a cosy pair of slippers on a cold day, but what if your slippers could warm up before you even put them on? The SnugToes Arola Men's Heated Slippers make this a reality with two removable heat pads located over the toes to keep your feet toasty, and with warm materials and an elasticated cuff, they'll keep the heat in for hours on end!
- 1 x Pair of SnugToes Slippers
- 1 x Pair of removable heat pads
How Do SnugToes Warm My Feet?
The secret behind the incredible warmth of SnugToes Heated Slippers is the two removable heat pads that are concealed in pockets over your toes. Once these pads are inserted, you'll feel warmth through your toes and feet that will make even the chilliest floors feel cosy. The soft and warm materials will then keep the heat in, boosted by the gentle elastication that hugs your feet to keep you warm.
How Long Will SnugToes Stay Warm?
If the heat pads are inserted into these warming slippers right after heating, you'll be able to keep them warm for their maximum length of time. While this will vary based on the ambient temperature, you'll be enjoying heated feet for hours on end!
Designed for Men's Feet
These heated slippers are available in a range of sizes, with a shape that's designed specially for men's feet. If you're looking for a women's version, both the SnugToes Funmi Plush Heated Slippers and the SnugToes Brivy Suede Heated Slippers are designed with sizes and shapes to suit the feet of women!
How Comfortable Are SnugToes?
Designed with a combination of soft materials and a memory foam sole, these cosy slippers will be soft and comfortable whether you're sitting or walking around the house. The non-slip soft rubber outer sole ensures you'll have good grip on the ground, making these slippers comfortable and safe enough to take the heat with you all around the home.
Will These Slippers Grip My Floor?
A common problem with slippers is that they won't provide good grip on tile floors, or aren't warm enough to use on the coldest of floors. With insulating materials and a non-slip rubber sole, these slippers are an ideal pair of house shoes for all sorts of flooring, and will keep your feet cosy and warm on even the coldest stone floor!
Are These Suitable for Raynaud's Disease?
Raynaud's disease causes chronically cold feet due to a lack of circulation, so keeping your feet warm and cosy can take some effort. These are an ideal solution for sufferers of Raynaud's disease around the home, keeping your feet warm for hours on end to battle the effect of Raynaud's on cold toes and cold feet.
How Do I Heat the Heat Pads?
The removable heat pads can be heated in a number of ways, whether in the microwave or a pot of boiling water. To heat the pads, follow these simple steps.
To Heat in the Microwave
- Heat the pads in the microwave for approximately 10 seconds
- Check that the desired temperature has been reached
- Heat in additional 5 second intervals until the desired temperature is reached
To Heat in Hot Water
- Bring water to a boil and remove from heat
- Immerse the heat pad in the water for 4 - 10 minutes
- Check every 1 minute until the correct temperature is reached
Can I Buy Spare Heating Pads?
Yes, spare heat pads are available for these slippers. You can purchase these on the product page for the Pair of Spare Heating Pads for SnugToes Heated Slippers.
- Supplied with two removable heat pads for warmth as you move
- Plush polyester inner cover provides a soft feel against the skin
- Designed for men's feet and available UK sizes 7 - 12
- Stays warm for hours on end for a full day of warmth
- Suitable to be worn with or without socks
- Gently elasticated cuff helps the heat stay in while providing a snug fit
- Memory foam insole provides cushioning and comfort as you walk
- Non-slip soft rubber outer sole provides grip while walking
- Machine washable at 30°C
Please note: Microwave heating times are based on a 600W microwave, adjust your times accordingly to suit the power of your microwave. Heat pad can burst if overheated.