Pair of Spare Heat Pads for SnugToes Heated Slippers
SnugToes heated slippers are great for providing warmth to cold feet around the home, and for peace of mind, spare or replacement heat pads can be useful. This Pair of Spare Heat Pads provide that spare or replacement – ideal if your pads have been damaged, or if you want to keep some pads heated for when you need them most.
Which Pads Do I Need?
These pads are available in two versions, for either men's or women's slippers. For reference, we'll match the version to your slippers:
How Do I Heat the Heat Pads?
The removable heat pads can be heated in a number of ways, whether in the microwave or a pot of boiling water. To heat the pads, follow these simple steps.
To Heat in the Microwave
- Heat the pads in the microwave for approximately 10 seconds
- Check that the desired temperature has been reached
- Heat in additional 5 second intervals until the desired temperature is reached
To Heat in Hot Water
- Bring water to a boil and remove from heat
- Immerse the heat pad in the water for 4 - 10 minutes
- Check every 1 minute until the correct temperature is reached
Please note: Microwave heating times are based on a 600W microwave, adjust your times accordingly to suit the power of your microwave. Heat pad can burst if overheated.