SnugToes Femi Women's Mocha Lined Thermal Slippers for Raynaud's Disease
Fashion meets sustainability and comfort with the SnugToes Femi Women's Mocha Lined Thermal Slippers for Raynaud's Disease, crafted with a natural wool lining that offers respite and warmth for those managing conditions such Raynaud's and anaemia. Whilst offering superior insulation during those cold, chilly winters, these neutral-coloured slippers are an environmentally responsible option, made entirely with biodegradable and natural materials which contribute to a significant reduction in waste.
- 1 x Pair of Women's Thermal Slippers
Find the Right Size for You
The Femi Slippers are available in six sizes that should suit most adult women. To find your perfect size, match your shoe size to the table below and select your size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|UK Size 3 ||EU Size 36 |
|UK Size 4 ||EU Size 37 |
|UK Size 5 ||EU Size 38 |
|UK Size 6 ||EU Size 39 |
|UK Size 7 ||EU Size 40 |
|UK Size 8 ||EU Size 41 |
Who Can Benefit From the Mocha Thermal Slippers?
The cold months can be particularly worrying for those with chronic conditions and illnesses where heat retention is a struggle. Lined with a warm, natural wool, the Femi Lined Slippers are ideal for users who live with the following:
- Raynaud's disease
- Fibromyalgia (nerve conditions)
- Cold feet in general
What Can the Femi Slippers Do for Me?
The SnugToes Femi Lined Slippers are compiled of a number of beneficial features to enhance your comfort, including:
- Heat retaining fibres with natural wool lining for maximum warmth
- Microfibre outer layer with medium-layer lining inside for increased breathability
- Stylish design with soft mocha colour for pairing with different coloured outfits
- Ideal for managing the symptoms associated with conditions such as Raynaud's disease
- Soft cushioning, lined interior for long-lasting comfort
- Resilient rubber and cork outsoles make these slippers suitable for use indoors and outdoors
- Sustainable footwear option with 100% natural rubber and wool contributing to less pollution
- Available in six sizes to suit a wide range of customers
Are the SnugToes Slippers Breathable?
These slippers are crafted with a medium-layer wool lining and a microfibre outer layer. Both of thee layers offer excellent levels of breathability to prevent overheating inside your SnugToes Slippers.
Are the Mocha Slippers Environmentally-Friendly?
Fear not, as the Femi Thermal Slippers ensure all users contribute to protecting the planet! These biodegradable slippers are crafted using only natural materials, making them an excellent sustainable choice of footwear.