TensCare iGlove Hand Pain-Relieving Electrode Gloves
Hand pain is caused by a number of different conditions, but Raynaud's disease pain tends to be extremely debilitating. The TensCare iGlove Hand Pain-Relieving Electrode Gloves are created to offer fast and effective pain relief to improve mobility and reduce swelling. These gloves are specifically designed for use with a TENS machine, and are particularly effective with the Sports TENS 2 Muscle Stimulator Machine.
- 2 x iGlove
- 1 x Adapter lead
- 2 x Electrode pads
Who Can Use the TensCare i-Glove?
Compatible with the Sports TENS 2 Muscle Stimulator Machine, the i-Glove can be fitted using the included adapter to stimulate muscles across the hand for relief from the following conditions:
- Raynaud's disease
- Arthritis in the hand
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Raynauds Syndrome
- Other chronic pain conditions of the hand
Features and Benefits of the TensCare i-Glove
- Excellent relief from symptoms of Raynaud's disease
- Glove kit that allows the stimulation from the Sports TENS 2 Muscle Stimulator Machine to pass through the hand
- Boosts blood circulation and relaxes the joints for soothing relief
- Allows you to experience drug-free pain relief at the push of a button
- Made with innovative "Silver Stim" fabric, which encourages greater stimulation when wet
- Minimal set up required, instructions provided
How Do the iGlove Pain-Relieving Electrode Gloves Work?
The iGlove Hand Pain-Relieving Gloves are designed to plug into a TENS machine to offer targeted stimulating therapy. Using a newly developed 'Silver Stim' conductive fabric that works best when damp, the gloves allow the stimulation from the TENS unit to pass through the hand and improve blood flow and mobility while also relieving discomfort.
Instructions for Use
- Ensure that the stimulator is turned off.
- Insert one pin connector (from one lead pair) into the connector attached to the glove, and the other (from the same lead pair) into the connector on the electrode pad.
- The gloves should be worn slightly damp to improve current flow.
- Apply the garment.
- Place the electrode pad on the same limb as the iGlove.
- If necessary, hand wash the iGloves and dry flat at room temperature.
What Sizes Are Available?
The i-Glove is supplied in a choice of two sizes, which you can select using the drop-down menu above:
It's important to keep your iGlove clean to maintain optimal use. You can wash the iGlove by hand in warm water and it should be dried naturally.
- Electrode Pad Dimensions: 50 x 90mm (WxL)
Please note that if the gloves are being used for the pain management of diabetic neuropathy or other conditions where there is reduced or no sensory sensation, there is a small risk that reduced or uneven electrical contact may cause irritated or broken skin. Care needs to be taken to monitor the skin condition under the garment at frequent intervals.
- Please ensure your iGlove is dampened with some water before use.
- Please note that this product does not include the Sports TENS 2 Machine, which should be purchased separately.