Sports TENS 2 Muscle Stimulator Machine
Raynaud's disease is a condition that causes discomfort in the joints, especially the extremities like the hands. Thankfully, TENS units like the Sports TENS 2 Muscle Stimulator Machine use stimulation therapy to improve your condition and relieve discomfort. This ensures you can function properly even when you suffer from the condition.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides muscle and nerve stimulation to relieve pain caused by Raynaud's disease
- Helps the body use its own natural painkillers to relieve discomfort
- Helps release endorphins and block pain signals to the brain
- Powerful fitness and performance stimulator for relaxation
- Offers a gentle massage for relaxing and stress reduction
- Versatile to help with all stages of recovery
- Includes a wide range of TENS, EMS and massage programmes
- Backlit LCD screen improves visibility of text on the unit
- Intensity can steadily be increased according to your needs
Relieves Discomfort and Tones Muscles
The Sports TENS 2 Stimulating Machine is one of the only units of its size to combine TENS and EMS therapy. While TENS therapy helps to relieve pain by aiding the body to release endorphins and blocking pain signals to the brain, EMS therapy helps contract muscles to strengthen weakened areas. This helps aid muscle recovery to reduce weakness caused by the syndrome while also relieving discomfort caused by Raynaud's.
Offers Targeted Therapy
The TENS 2 Muscle Stimulation Machine should be attached to a particular area of your body to provide it with targeted therapy. The iGlove Hand Pain-Relieving Electrode Gloves are particularly suited for the treatment of Raynaud's disease as they target the area of the body that is most affected by the condition.
Multiple Programmes Available
The Sports TENS Machine is flexible and versatile, meaning it can be used for Raynaud's disease and a number of other ailments. The unit also allows you to experiment and save your favourite settings, meaning it offers unrivalled performance for a product of its size and price. The machine features the following programmes:
- 27 x EMS programmes
- 10 x TENS programmes
- 10 x Massage programmes
- 8 x User-Defined Programmes
Please view the image below to find the technical specifications.
Please note that if you use a heart pacemaker, have a heart rhythm problem, suffer from epilepsy or are pregnant, it is advised that you do not use this machine. Please always consult your medical adviser if you are unsure whether or not you can use this machine.