Beurer CM50 Cellulite Massager
No one likes having orange-peel skin, especially with the associated poor blood circulation. The complex movements of the Beurer CM50 Cellulite Massager will help promote circulation across multiple layers of skin resulting in a noticeably firmer surface.
What Are the Key Features of the Cellulite Massager?
- Keeps your connective tissue in top shape
- Promotes skin circulation in multiple levels, resulting in noticeably firmer skin
- Easy-to-use at home
- Individually adjustable ergonomic handle for convenient application
- Removable massage rollers for easy cleaning
- Two choices of massage intensity so you can find what's right for you
How Can the Massager Help Me with Raynaud's Disease?
The massager promotes blood circulation through multiple layers of skin, which helps to alleviate the symptoms of Raynaud's Disease.
How Can the Massager Help Me?
The Beurer Massager can help treat a number of conditions:
- Orange peel skin
- Loose connective tissue on legs, arms and bottom
- Raynaud's Disease
How Does the Cellulite Massager Work?
The powerful motor of the massager ensures a strong, kneading massage. The complex movement reaches the deeper, subcutaneous connective tissue, promoting circulation.
Is the CM50 Right For Me?
If you are looking for another way of stimulating blood circulation you might try the Beurer EM59 Heated Digital TENS Device.
Who Are Beurer?
Beurer began by manufacturing electric blankets in early 20th century Germany. Now their expertise has extended to a range of specialist healthcare products, and they continue to work with top-class institutes and advisers to utilise the latest research and technologies.
How Can I Use the Massager Safely?
Do not use the device if you suffer from diabetes, heart disease or psoriasis.
What Are the Technical Specifications?
- Mains operated
- Product dimensions are 75 cm x 95 cm x 125 cm