Beurer Comfort Luxury Heat Pad
Are you looking for a very simple yet highly efficient electronic heating pad that would help you warm your hands and feet? The Beurer Comfort Luxury Heat Pad is made from soft, breathable materials that feel great against your skin, and features three temperature settings so you can always select your preferred heat level. It's easy to use and provides nothing more and nothing less than what you need – warmth.
Features of the Beurer Comfort Luxury Heat Pad
- Covered with soft, breathable, microfibre fleece
- Turbo heating function for instant warmth
- Has three illuminated temperature settings
- Automatic switch-off function for extra safety
- Detachable controller for optimal convenience
- Machine washable at 30°C
- Dimensions: 44 x 33cm
- Comes with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty
Turbo Heating and Automatic Switch-Off
The Comfort Luxury Heat Pad makes sure you get warm quickly and, despite the pad's electronic temperature control, remain safe even if you fall asleep with the device still on. The rapid heat-up function warms you up in less than ten minutes, while the switch-off functionality automatically turns the head pad off after 90 minutes of continuous use.
Extra Soft and Breathable Materials
The Luxury Head Pad is covered with a microfibre fleece that is both soft to the touch and completely breathable. This means you can use the pad on any part of your body, including your neck, shoulders and lower back.
Comfort of the Highest Quality
As with all Beurer products, you can be confident the Beurer Comfort Luxury Heat Pad has been made to superior European standards with both quality and value for money in mind. For added reassurance, this Heat Pad comes with a three-year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Please note that this heated product should not be used by people with reduced sensitivity to heat or by other vulnerable people as they are unable to respond to overheating (e.g. diabetics, skin changes related to illness, or persons with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied, after taking any pain-relieving medication or alcohol).
- The electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heated product may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heated item.
The user instructions located below are tilted for the Beurer HK42, but are applicable to this product.
|User Instructions |