Beurer HK53 Back and Neck Heating Pad
Whether you want to keep warm on cold days, or relieve tension in your back and neck, the Beurer HK53 Back and Neck Heating Pad is the perfect solution to your problem. This large heating pad, made with breathable, skin-friendly materials, features three temperature settings, and a formfitting and adjustable design, ensuring anyone can make full use if of its functionalities.
What Are the Key Features and Benefits of the HK53 Back and Neck Heating Pad?
- Extra-soft heating pad with three temperature settings
- Keeps you warm, and helps with tension in the back or neck
- Formfitting design ensures optimal use for every shape and size
- Individually adjustable using abdominal belt and neck fastener
- Made with breathable, skin friendly materials
- Automatic switch-off after approximately 90 minutes
- Accurate electronic temperature regulation
- Removable switch ensures unobtrusive use of the pad
- Hand and machine washable at 30°C
- Conforms to Oeko-Tex 100 standard
- Output in Watts: 100W
- Dimensions (HxW): 62 x 42cm
- Supplied with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty
How Can the Heating Pad Help Sufferers of Raynaud's Disease?
Raynaud's disease involves a constriction of the blood vessels in our extremities such as hands and feet. Warmth causes our blood vessels to dilate, thereby returning full sensation and blood-flow to the area. A heating pad is perfect for warming up your body, thereby alleviating pain and numbness.
What Areas Are Covered by the Heating Pad?
Made with breathable microfleece fibres, ergonomically shaped and featuring three temperature settings, the Beurer HK53 Heating Pad is designed to make you feel warm and comfortable, relieving discomfort and pain in the back or neck. The large surface area covers your back from the top of your neck, to the small of the back, ensuring maximum comfort and relaxation.
Enjoy relaxing warmth on your back and neck.
Is the Heating Pad Adjustable to Your Size?
The Beurer HK53 Heating Pad features formfitting design and extra-soft fleece surface that ensure the pad conforms to your body shape for optimal relaxation. Moreover, the pad is individually adjustable, using abdominal belt and soft hook-and-loop fastener at the neck, allowing you to make full use of the heating pad regardless of your shape or size.
How Do I Use the Pad Safely?
The pad features an automatic switch-off to keep you safe, however there are one or two further tips. The pad must not be bleached, tumble-dried, ironed, dry-cleaned or pierced with pins. Read the provided instruction manual fully before use.
Who Are Beurer?
All Beurer heating products certified according to Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex are subject to constant quality control. This means that not only do they make you feel great, but are safe to use as well. The Beurer HK53 Heating Pad is equipped with Beurer Safety System (BSS), including automatic switch-off after approximately 90 minutes of continuous use, accurate electronic temperature regulation and illuminated temperature settings, ensuring safe use at all times.
- This heated product may not be used by people with reduced sensitivity to heat or by other very vulnerable people as they are unable to respond to overheating (e.g. diabetics, persons with skin changes related to illness or persons with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied, after taking any pain-relieving medication or alcohol).
- The electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heated product may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heated overblanket