Beurer HK Comfort UK-Edition Luxury Heat Pad
Featuring a patriotic trim in the colours of the Union Jack, the Beurer HK Comfort UK-Edition Luxury Heat Pad is designed to deliver therapeutic heat for those who feel the cold. Made from super-breathable and comfortable fleece material, this UK-Edition of the Beurer Luxury Heat Pad is ideal for those with Raynaud's disease because it comes with three illuminated temperature settings so you can always find your perfect temperature.
Key Features and Benefits
- Soothing, relaxing heat pad provides consistent warmth with 3 temperature settings
- Special UK-edition with Union Jack trim, adding a bit of extra style to your pad
- Made from cosy, snuggly and breathable fleece material for your comfort
- More effective than a hot water bottle which cools down quickly
- Provides heat that can soothe aches, pains and tense muscles
- Can be beneficial to increase joint flexibility and ease of movement
- Features the Beurer Safety System (BSS) to electronically regulate temperature
- The perfect tool to practice self-care at home
- Can help promote relaxation and reduce stress
- Fast-heating so you don't have to wait for warmth
- Detachable controller for ease of cleaning
- Automatically switches off after around 90 minutes for safety
- Machine washable at 30°C for lasting hygiene
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified, ensuring quality materials are used
- 3-year guarantee for peace of mind
Why Is the Beurer Heat Pad Better Than a Hot Water Bottle?
Using the Beurer Heat Pad is a more effective way to keep warm than using a hot water bottle because it is a consistent source of heat. Avoid those cold trips back to the kitchen to refill your hot water bottle by opting instead for the Beurer Comfort Heat Pad. The Beurer Heat Pad is also a more economical choice than gas central heating, which can become very costly.
How Many Temperature Settings Does the Beurer Luxury Heat Pad Have?
The Beurer Comfort Heat Pad comes with three convenient heat settings to make sure you find the perfect temperature. The detachable controller is easy and intuitive to use, allowing you to experience consistent and controllable heat whilst you use the product. The temperature settings are illuminated for ease of use at night.
Who Can Use the Beurer Heat Pad?
The Beurer Luxury Heat Pad is ideal for those with Raynaud's disease as it can help to keep you warm and improve circulation to avoid triggering an attack. Whether your fingers, toes or wrists are sensitive to the chill, the Beurer Heat Pad is soft enough to use against any area of the body for added protection and warmth. The Beurer Heat Pad provides extra warmth and comfort at home, in bed or in the office, and can also be used to soothe aches, pains and tense muscles.
Is the Beurer Heat Pad Safe to Leave On at Night?
The Beurer Heat Pad is fitted with the Beurer Safety System to electronically monitor the device to ensure it never exceeds the maximum temperature. In addition, the Beurer Heat Pad features an automatic switch-off function that ensures your heat pad switches off automatically after 90 minutes of continuous use for your safety.
- Temperature Settings: 3
- Beurer Safety System: Yes
- Dimensions: Approx. 44 x 33cm
- Weight: Approx. 360g
- Mains Operation: 220 - 240V; 50 - 60Hz; 100W
- Meets the OEKO-TEX Standard 100 (verified by Hohenstein Research Institute)
- Machine washable up to 30°C