Beurer HK49 Grey Back and Abdomen Luxury Heat Pad
Sufferers of Raynaud's disease know that the best form of protection from attacks is keeping your body warm and cosy. The Beurer HK49 Grey Back and Abdomen Luxury Heating Pad keeps tummies warm using soft, breathable materials and an easy to use hook and loop fastening. Perfect for wear underneath clothing in cold months or all year round, this pad prevents attacks before they occur for cosy comfort while working, sat in bed, while watching TV or anywhere near a plug socket to suit you!
- Cosy abdomen and back warmer made from breathable materials
- Features an extra wide rubber strap and Velcro fastener for a perfect fit
- Covered with a cosy and soft cape made of micro fibre
- Has three illuminated temperature settings
- Automatic switch-off function for added safety
- Machine washable at 30°C
- Meets the requirements of Oeko-Tex Standard 100
Who Can Use the Beurer Luxury Heat Pad?
The Back and Abdomen Heat Pad is suitable for use by most people. However, those suffering with diabetes, or are otherwise insensitive to heat, should avoid this product. If you are fitted with a pacemaker then this heat pad is not suitable for you.
What Are the Advantages of the Breathable Materials?
The Beurer Back and Abdomen Pad is made from materials that will hug your body without irritating your skin. The adjustable strap means you can decide how tight or loose you want the heating pad.
How Does It Work?
The Beurer Luxury Heat Pad comes with a choice of temperature settings, fast heating and automatic switch-off functions. The electronic temperature control means you can enjoy the level of warmth you prefer, but the safety mechanism protects the device from overheating.
How Hot Does the Abdomen Heating Pad Get?
The Beurer Back and Abdomen Luxury Heating Pad in Grey has three different heat settings that allow you to find the right temperature for your needs. Please see the chart below for an explanation of the temperature output.
|Setting ||Heat Output (°C) |
|Setting 1 ||50 - 55°C |
|Setting 2 ||60 - 65°C |
|Setting 3 ||70 - 75°C |
- Temperature Settings: 3
- Automatic Turn-Off after 90 minutes
- Beurer Safety System
- Illuminated Switching Positions
- Turbo Heating
- Power in Watt: 100
- Supplied with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Please note that this heated product should not be used by people with reduced sensitivity to heat or by other vulnerable people as they are unable to respond to overheating (e.g. diabetics, skin changes related to illness, or persons with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied, after taking any pain-relieving medication or alcohol).
- The electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heated product may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heated item.