Beurer FB20 Massage Foot Bath with Pedicure Attachment
Enjoying a professional foot massage and pedicure no longer requires leaving your home. The Beurer FB20 Massage Foot Bath with Pedicure Attachment, equipped with gentle vibration, bubble bath function, pedicure attachments and infrared light, is designed to offer premium massages in the comfort of your own home.
What Are the Key Features of the FB20 Massage Foot Bath?
- Vibration massage, bubble massage and water heating all in one
- Designed for professional foot care at home
- Comes with removable massage roller attachments
- Includes three exchangeable pedicure attachments
- Can also be used for dry foot massage
- Splash protection, non-slip feet and cord winder for convenience
How Can the Foot Spa Help Sufferers of Raynaud's Disease?
Raynaud's disease involves a constriction of the blood vessels in our extremities such as hands and feet. The warmth of this foot spa causes our blood vessels to dilate, thereby returning full sensation and blood-flow to the area. Adding arnica, rosemary or sea salt extracts to the foot bath will stimulate your circulation, helping to combat the disease even further.
Does the Foot Bath Massage Your Feet?
The Beurer Massage Foot Bath comes with three relaxing functions: vibration massage, bubble bath massage and water heating with infrared light field. Moreover, the bath can even be used for dry massage, which is ideal for when you're in a hurry and don't want to get your feet wet.
How Does the Foot Bath Perform Pedicures?
With three exchangeable pedicure attachments this Foot Bath allows you to enjoy professional pedicures in the comfort of your own home. The attachments come with a practical hanger you can attach to you bathroom wall, so you can grab them with ease anytime.
Where Can I Use the Foot Bath?
If the thought of enjoying a foot bubble bath in the middle of your living room makes you shudder with fear of splashing your carpet with soapy water, don't worry. The Beurer Massage Foot Bath comes with a removable splash protection, as well as non-slip rubber feet for a firm grip on any surface.
Who Can Use the Foot Bath?
The foot bath can be used by most people, including children over the age of 8 and the mentally impaired, provided they are supervised. Persons with insensitivity to heat, such as diabetics, must be careful when using the device.
How Do You Use the Foot Bath Safely?
If water leaks from the appliance it should no longer be used. Under no circumstances should you repair the device yourself.
- Functions Levels: 3
- Power in Watt: Approximately 120W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 35 x 38 x 18cm
You should consult your doctor before using the footbath:
- If you have thrombosis or diabetes
- If you suffer from a serious illness or are recovering from an operation
- If you have leg or foot conditions (e.g. varicose veins or inflammations)
- If you have pains of unclear origin
|User Instructions |