Beurer FB35 Relaxing Aromatherapy Foot Bath
Foot baths are a great way to relax and soothe your tired feet, but using one for a longer period of time can quickly become boring and uneventful. The Beurer FB35 Relaxing Aromatherapy Foot Bath makes sure your home spa experience will include everything from magnetic therapy to aromatherapy, and leave you feeling better in every way possible.
What Are the Key Features of the Aromatherapy Foot Bath?
- Water tempering, vibration massage and bubble massage all in one
- Aromatherapy function for deeper relaxation
- Equipped with soothing infrared dots
- Comes with three exchangeable pedicure attachments
- Features 16 integrated magnets for magnetic field application
- Removable roller attachments for foot reflex zone massage
- Double wall for improved thermal insulation
- Foot rest with massage naps for added comfort
- Splash protection, non-slip feet and cord winder for convenience
How Can the Foot Spa Help Sufferers of Raynaud's Disease?
Raynaud's disease involves a constriction of the blood vessels in our extremities such as hands and feet. The warmth of this foot spa causes our blood vessels to dilate, thereby returning full sensation and blood-flow to the area. Adding arnica, rosemary or sea salt extracts to the foot bath will stimulate your circulation, helping to combat the disease even further.
Does the Foot Bath Have a Massage and Pedicure Function?
The Beurer Relaxing Aromatherapy Foot Bath allows you to pamper yourself with either a gentle vibration massage or a revitalising bubble massage. Moreover, the bath comes with three pedicure attachments for professional pedicure in the comfort of your own home.
Feel free to watch the video below to learn more about the Relaxing Aromatherapy Foot Bath:
What Are the Advantages of Aromatherapy?
To enjoy your home spa experience even more, this foot bath comes with aromatherapy crystals. Some of the health benefits of aromatherapy include the ability to reduce anxiety, ease depression, boost energy levels, cure headaches and even strengthen your immune system.
What Are the Advantages of the Magnetic Therapy?
The Beurer Foot Bath comes with 16 integrated magnets for magnetic field application. Magnetic therapy is known to have positive effects on your general well-being, including pain relief, weight loss and improved blood circulation.
Who Can Use the Foot Bath?
The foot bath can be used by most people, including children over the age of 8 and the mentally impaired, provided they are supervised. Persons with insensitivity to heat, such as diabetics, must be careful when using the device. If you have or are recovering from a severe foot condition consult your doctor before using the device.
How Do You Use the Foot Bath Safely?
If water leaks from the appliance it should no longer be used. Under no circumstances should you repair the device yourself. Make sure to read the instructions fully before using the foot bath.
- Function Levels: 3
- Power in Watt: Approximately 140W
- Dimensions: 41 x 38 x 17cm
You should consult your doctor before using the footbath:
- If you have thrombosis or diabetes
- If you suffer from a serious illness or are recovering from an operation
- If you have leg or foot conditions (e.g. varicose veins or inflammations)
- If you have pains of unclear origin
|User Instructions |