Beurer FW20 Cosy Taupe Electric Foot Warmer
If you want to keep your feet warm without having to heat your whole house the Beurer FW20 Cosy Taupe Electric Foot Warmer is ideal. The foot warmer's three temperature options and soft fleece lining means you don't have to turn on the radiator in order to stay warm and comfy.
What Are the Key Features and Benefits of the Electric Foot Warmer?
- Super soft, fluffy fleece for superior comfort and warmth
- Three illuminate temperature settings
- Automatic switch-off function after 90 minutes for extra safety
- Instant relief with rapid heating function
- Includes a removable lining that can be hand washed
- Supplied in one universal size that fits most feet
- Meets the requirements of the Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Supplied with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty
Who Can Use the Electric Foot Warmer?
The foot warmer is suitable for anyone with cold feet. You can set the temperature to one you're comfortable with, and the turbo setting will warm it up almost instantaneously. After 90 minutes of use the warmer will automatically shut down, meaning the Beurer Foot Warmer is safe for the elderly or those suffering from dementia.
How Can the Foot Warmer Help with My Raynaud's Disease?
The heat of the foot warmer will alleviate the unpleasant icy symptoms of Raynaud's Disease. You can keep cold toes warm all evening.
What Are the Advantages of the Breathable Material?
The only thing worse than a cold foot is a sweaty foot, but with the Beurer Electric Foot warmer you won't have to worry. The soft micro-fibre liner ensures the warmer remains aired and breathable.
Is the Foot Warmer Well Made?
The Beurer Electric Foot Warmer has been manufactured in Germany with a focus on its ability to provide heat when required. The high-quality, soft and cosy materials are certified according to the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and are subject to constant quality control, meaning they are sure to feel great.
How Do I Use the Foot Warmer Safely?
- This foot warmer should NOT be used by people who are not sensitive to heat (such as diabetics)
- This foot warmer should NOT be used by people with skin changes related to illness
- This foot warmer should NOT be used with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied
- This foot warmer should NOT be used by children under the age of 3
- Suitable for use by children over the age of 3 under adult supervision
- Please note that due to the heating element, this product should not be used by people with a pacemaker.
- We advise you to consult with a doctor if you are unsure of this product's suitability for you.
- Dimensions: 32 x 26 x 26cm
- Power: 100W
|User Instructions |