Beurer FW20 Cosy Grey Electric Foot Warmer
Heating your entire house costs a lot more than just warming your feet. The Beurer FW20 Cosy Grey Electric Foot Warmer is an efficient way to keep you or your loves ones cosy, with a soft fleece lining and an automatic switch-off after 90 minutes.
What Are the Features and Benefits of the Electric Foot Warmer?
- Made from extra soft, fluffy fleece fabric
- Body-hugging and skin-friendly for maximum comfort
- Has three illuminated temperature settings
- Automatic switch-off function after 90 minutes for extra safety
- Rapid heat-up function for rapid relief
- Comes with removable lining that can be hand washed
- One universal size fits most feet
- Meets the requirements of the Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Supplied with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty
Who Can Use the Electric Foot Warmer?
The Beurer Foot Warmer can be safely used by most people. It features a switch-off function that turns the device off after 90 minutes of use, so that even forgetful people can use the warmer without risk of over-heating. You can choose from between three temperature settings, finding a level of heat which is comfortable for you.
How Can the Foot Warmer Help with My Raynaud's Disease?
The heat of the foot warmer will alleviate the unpleasant icy symptoms of Raynaud's Disease. You can keep cold toes warm all evening.
What Are the Advantages of the Breathable Material?
Many people dismiss electric foot warmers on the basis that they will cause their feet to sweat. However the breathable material of the Electric Foot Warmer will ensure that your feet will remain warm AND dry.
Is the Foot Warmer Reliable?
The Beurer Electric Foot Warmer has been manufactured in Germany with a focus on its ability to provide heat when required. The high-quality, soft and cosy materials are certified according to the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and are subject to constant quality control, meaning they are sure to feel great.
How Do I Use the Foot Warmer Safely?
- This foot warmer should NOT be used by people who are not sensitive to heat (such as diabetics)
- This foot warmer should NOT be used by people with skin changes related to illness
- This foot warmer should NOT be used with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied
- This foot warmer should NOT be used by children under the age of 3
- Suitable for use by children over the age of 3 under adult supervision
- Please note that due to the heating element, this product should not be used by people with a pacemaker.
- We advise you to consult with a doctor if you are unsure of this product's suitability for you.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 32 x 26 x 26cm
- Power: 100W
|User Instructions |