Beurer Grey Electric Heated Cushion HK48
The cushion is indistinguishable from any other soft furnishing, but with the important difference that it heats up! The Beurer Grey Electric Heated Cushion HK48 is an innovative pillow designed to simulate a hot water bottle and bring you comfort anywhere in your home.
What Is Included?
- 1 x Heating pad
- 1 x inner pad
- 1 x Controller
What Can the Cushion Be Used For?
The Beurer Heated Cosy Cushion is versatile and can be used for back support or to warm the fingers, toes and other parts of the body. Any niggling neck or back pains can be easily dispatched with some heat therapy.
How Can the Cushion Help My Raynaud's Disease?
When treating the symptoms of Raynaud's disease it's important to heat the core of the body, not just the extremities. The cushion will warm you up fast, with a turbo heating function for instant relief. The cushion is small and versatile so you can apply it to your fingers and toes depending on where your Raynaud's is affecting you.
Who Is the Cosy Cushion For?
The cosy cushion is ideal for anyone who feels the chill and wants a versatile, easy-to-use solution. It is also suitable for those who want a discreet heating device which will fit in with the decor of their living room.
What Are the Advantages of the Design?
The cushion looks just like an ordinary cushion, and can fit easily into your living room decor. You can absorb the heat of the attractive bi-colour cushion without anyone suspecting a thing. The small design of the cushion makes it versatile, meaning you can use it on any part of the body.
What Are the Safety Features of the Cushion?
The cushion will switch off automatically after 90 minutes. That means that if you forget about the cushion or fall asleep, it still won't be in danger of overheating.
Who Can Use the Electric Cushion Safely?
The cushion is suitable for use by most people. However, due to the heating element it is not suitable for use by anyone fitted with a pacemaker. If you have diabetes, or are otherwise insensitive to heat, then it is advisable to avoid this product.
Is the Beurer Electric Heated Cushions Right For Me?
If you would like a larger area of heating you might try the Beurer Heated Blanket.
What Are the Key Features of the Beurer Electric Heated Cushion HK48?
- The three temperature options are illuminated and easy to see
- Turbo heating options for instant relief
- Safety switch-off after 90 minutes
- Attractive two-coloured cushion fits in well with your furniture
- Cushion is versatile and can heat any part of the body
- Comes with cover above the integrated heating pad
- External cover is machine washable at 30°C
What Are the Technical Specifications?
- Temperature Settings: 3
- Illuminated Switching Positions: Yes
- Illuminated Function Display: Yes
- Automatic Turn Off: Yes
- Turbo Heating Feature: Yes
- Breathable And Body Hugging Materials: Yes
- Machine Washable: Cover only (not heating element)
- Power: 100W
- Supplied with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Product dimensions are 40 x 30cm
- Please note that this heated product should not be used by people with reduced sensitivity to heat or by other vulnerable people as they are unable to respond to overheating (e.g. diabetics, skin changes related to illness, or persons with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied, after taking any pain-relieving medication or alcohol).
- The electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heated product may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heated item.
|User Instructions |