Beurer HD 75 Warm Electric Blanket
Keeping your home warm and cosy doesn't have to mean a higher heating bill. With six temperature settings, skin-friendly construction and a large surface, the Beurer HD 75 Warm Electric Blanket was made to keep you nice and cosy while watching TV, reading, or taking a well-deserved nap.
What Are the Key Features and Benefits of the Beurer HD 75 Blanket?
- Heated overblanket with fleece fibre surface
- Breathable, snuggly and skin-friendly materials
- Six temperature settings ensure anyone can get cosy
- Automatic switch-off after three hours keeps you safe
- Illuminated function display and removable switch
- Hand and machine washable at 30°C
- Certified according to Oeko-Tex 100 Standard
- Dimensions (LxW): 180 x 130cm
- Supplied with a 3-year warranty
- Output of 100 Watts
How Can the Blanket Help Sufferers of Raynaud's Disease?
Raynaud's disease involves a constriction of the blood vessels in our extremities such as hands and feet. Warmth causes our blood vessels to dilate, thereby returning full sensation and blood-flow to the area. A heated blanket is perfect for warming up your body, thereby alleviating pain and numbness.
What Are the Advantages of an Electric Blanket?
Whether you like to snuggle on the sofa, or stay extra warm in your bed, an electric heated blanket is the perfect solution if you want to keep warm without paying more for heating. The Warm Electric Blanket was made to keep you comfy, with six temperature settings and a super-fleecy surface that is skin-friendly and extra soft to touch.
Stay warm when snuggling on the sofa.
How Do I Use the Blanket Safely?
The blanket features an automatic switch-off to keep you safe, however there are one or two further tips. The blanket must not be bleached, tumble-dried, ironed, dry-cleaned or pierced with pins. Read the provided instruction manual fully before use.
Who Are Beurer?
All Beurer heating products certified according to Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex are subject to constant quality control. This means that they not only make you feel great, but are safe to use as well. The Beurer HD 75 Blanket features Beurer Safety System (BSS), with patented electronic temperature regulation and automatic switch-off after approximately three hours of continuous activity, that ensures you remain safe under your blanket even if you fall asleep.
- Please note that this heated product should not be used by people with reduced sensitivity to heat or by other vulnerable people as they are unable to respond to overheating (e.g. diabetics, skin changes related to illness, or persons with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied, after taking any pain-relieving medication or alcohol).
- The electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heated product may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heated item.