Beurer HK25 Grey/White Electric Heat Pad
The ultra simple Beurer HK Grey/White Electric Heat Pad is an easy and safe way to keep warm and relieve back pain. It's totally safe with an automatic switch off function, and it meets the stringent ecological requirements of OEKO-TEX Standard 100.
What Are the Key Features of the Beurer HK25 Heating Pad?
- Automatic switch-off function for added reassurance
- Includes three temperature settings
- Can be used as a small electric blanket
- Heat pad for back pain
- Features illuminated switching positions
- Comes with a removable switch
- Cotton cover is fully machine washable
- Meets the requirements of Oeko-Tex Standard 100
How Can the Heat Pad Help with My Raynaud's Disease?
The warmth of the heat pad can help to alleviate the intense cold that is one of the most noticeable symptoms of Raynaud's disease. The heat pad is versatile, so you can use it to warm your toes, hands, or anywhere else affected by Raynaud's.
Who Can Use the Beurer HK25 Heating Pad?
Most people can use the Beurer Heating Pad safely, however if you are fitted with a pacemaker you should not use this device. If you are insensitive to heat such as those suffering from diabetes then you shouldn't use this item.
How Does the Beurer HK25 Work?
The removable switch lets you choose between three temperatures, the illumination means you can see them even in the dark. The Heating Pad is easy to use and comfortable on any part of the body. It features an automatic switch-off after 90 minutes for safety.
What Makes Electric Heat Pads Great for Back Pain?
This Electric Heat Pad is ideal for treating back pain, as it can be placed on the pained area to relieve tension and inflammation. This makes the product highly popular among back pain sufferers, as heat is a proven way to treat sore areas of the body. The pad can also act as a small electric blanket, fitting over your body and providing warmth when you need it most.
How Hot Does the Beurer HK25 Get?
The Beurer HK25 has three different heat settings that allow you to find the right temperature for your needs. Please see the chart below for an explanation of the temperature output.
|Setting ||Heat Output (°C) |
|Setting 1 ||50 - 55°C |
|Setting 2 ||60 - 65°C |
|Setting 3 ||70 - 75°C |
What Are the Technical Specifications?
- Temperature Settings: 3
- Automatic Turn Off Feature: Yes, after 90 minutes
- Illuminated Switching Positions: Yes
- Material: Cotton cover
- Machine Washable Cover: Yes
- Machine Washable Heating Element: Yes
- Power: 100W
- Size: Approximately 40 x 30cm
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty