Beurer Grey Shoulder and Neck Heat Pad HK54
It can be tricky to balance a heating pad on sore shoulders, but the Beurer Grey Shoulder and Neck Heat Pad HK54 is designed to fit comfortably around your neck and shoulders. The heat pad features a choice of three different temperatures and an automatic switch-off function for safety.
What Are the Features and Benefits of the Shoulder and Neck Heat Pad?
- Soft and comfortable shoulder and neck warmer
- Covered with breathable, skin-friendly micro fleece
- Magnet closure makes for easy wearing
- Has three illuminated temperature settings
- Automatic switch-off function for added safety
- Rapid heat-up function for quick relief
- Heating element and cover machine washable at 30°C
- Dimensions: 56 x 52cm
- Meets the requirements of OEKO-TEX Standard 100
Who Can Use the Beurer Heat Pad?
Most people can warm their shoulders and neck with the heat pad. It's particularly ideal if you suffer from Raynaud's Disease, as it allows you to target the heat directly to your body, unlike if you were using a radiator or other heater to warm the room.
Please note that if you are insensitive to heat you should avoid this item. If you are fitted with a pacemaker or suffer from diabetes then this device is not suitable for you.
What Does the Shoulder and Neck Heat Pad Do?
The soft heating pad comfortable circles your neck like a scarf. The three temperature settings allow you to select the level of warmth you prefer and enjoy its beneficial effects right away. The individually adjustable press stud provides the perfect fit, and the automatic switch-off function ensures you can relax without a worry on your mind.
How Hot Does the Beurer Shoulder and Neck Warmer Get?
The Beurer Shoulder and Neck Pad has three different heat settings that allow you to find the right temperature for your needs. Please see the table below for an explanation of the temperature output.
|Setting ||Heat Output (°C) |
|Setting 1 ||50 - 55°C |
|Setting 2 ||60 - 65°C |
|Setting 3 ||70 - 75°C |
- Temperature Settings: 3
- Automatic Turn-Off: Yes, after 90 minutes
- Beurer Safety System: Yes
- Illuminated Switching Positions: Yes
- Turbo Heating: yes
- Breathable and Body Hugging Material: Yes
- Machine Washable: Yes
- Power in Watt: 100
- Supplied with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Product weight: approx. 770g