Beurer HK 35 Blue Heat Pad
Hot water bottles have long been a beloved simple pleasure, however they cool down much faster than we'd like. The practical and convenient Beurer HK 35 Blue Heat Pad is a great replacement, and will stay warm as long as you wish.
What Is Included?
- 1 x Heating Pad
- 1 x Cover
- 1 x Controller
How Can the HK35 Blue Heat Pad Help Me?
Heat pads are a quick and effective way to keep warm. Their heat will sooth and relax you, as well as helping to reveal many different aches and pains.
Who Is the Heat Pad For?
The heat pad is for anyone who feels the cold, and wants something a little bit more than the radiator to keep them warm. It is ideal for those suffering from aches and pains or Raynaud's disease.
Can the Heating Pad Be Used to Help with Any Conditions?
The continuous warmth of the Heating Pad will help to promote blood circulation, which provides pain relief for those suffering from conditions such as Raynaud's disease and arthritis. The heat will also ease your stiff joints, cramps and tired muscles.
How Do the Temperature Settings Work?
The Beurer HK35 Heating Pad has three different heat settings that allow you to find the right temperature for your needs. Please see the chart below for an explanation of the temperature output.
|Setting ||Heat Output (°C) |
|Setting 1 ||50 - 55°C |
|Setting 2 ||60 - 65°C |
|Setting 3 ||70 - 75°C |
Is the Beurer Heating Pad Safe To Use?
The Beurer Warmer heats up quickly and will stay hot as long as you want. However, if you do happen to fall asleep, the device features an automatic switch-off after 90 minutes so you won't be in danger of overheating if you forget to turn it off.
How Should I Care for the Heat Pad?
The blue cotton cover of the heating pad is fully machine washable, allowing you to ensure hygienic use over longer periods of time.
What Are the Key Features of the Beurer Heating Pad HK35?
- Simple way to stay warm
- Features rapid heat-up function so you're not waiting to warm
- Features automatic switch-off after 90 minutes to prevent accidents
- Includes three temperature settings, allowing you to find your perfect level
- Includes a removable and washable cotton cover
- Meets the requirements of Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Size: Approximately 40 x 30cm
- Attractive "Blue Leaf" Design
- Temperature Settings: 3
- Automatic Turn Off Feature: Yes, after 90 minutes
- Illuminated Switching Positions: Yes
- Turbo Heating: Yes
- Power: 100W
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Please note that this heated product should not be used by people with reduced sensitivity to heat or by other vulnerable people as they are unable to respond to overheating (e.g. diabetics, skin changes related to illness, or persons with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied, after taking any pain-relieving medication or alcohol).
- The electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heated product may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heated item.
|User Instructions |