Beurer HK42 Super Cosy Heat Pad
Have you ever used a hot water bottle and kept thinking how you would like the feeling of warmth to last longer? The Beurer HK42 Super Cosy Heat Pad is a great alternative to this classic way of warming up and getting cosy, as it will keep on heating at the exact temperature you like the most. Covered in skin-friendly, breathable fleece, this pad is soft enough to be used on any body part.
Features of the Super Cosy Heat Pad
- Amazingly soft surface for added comfort
- Breathable, cosy and skin-friendly material
- Heating element is machine washable up to 30°C
- Has three illuminated temperature settings
- Automatic switch-off function for extra safety
- Rapid heat up function that ensures instant warmth
- Electronic temperature control to keep you comfortable
- Meets the requirements of the Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Power in Watts: 100
- Dimensions: 44 x 33cm
Soft and Breathable Materials
The Super Cosy Heat Pad is made from breathable, cosy, skin-friendly microfleece that keeps you warm and comfortable, while not causing your skin to overheat or break out in sweat. Its super soft surface is gentle enough to be used on any part of the body. All the textiles used for this device meet the stringent human ecological requirements of Oeko-Tex Standard 100, as verified by Hohenstein Research Institute.
Perfect Alternative to a Hot Water Bottle
If you're suffering from Raynaud's disease, then a hot water bottle is probably an old and familiar friend, and though it does get the job done, this is not the optimal way for keeping your feet and hands warm. The Beurer HK42 Heat Pad comes with a rapid heat up function, remote temperature control and three temperature settings, which means you won't have to wait long to warm up and you'll be able to control the level of warmth you want to be enjoying.
High Safety Standards
The pad comes with a convenient switch-off function that automatically turns the device off after 90 minutes of continuous use, which makes it excellent for anyone who might forget switching it off after every use. Not to mention you can even fall asleep while enjoying the cosy warmth of the Beurer Heat Pad without a worry on your mind.
How Do Beurer Heated Products Work?
All Beurer heat products conform to stringent safety regulations which regulate the maximum temperature to a level that is beautifully warm but not overly hot. Unlike products that use boiling water this assures safety for customers and their family when using our Beurer heated products.
How Long Does the Device Take to Heat Up?
The Beurer HK42 Heat Pad will take approximately 30 - 45 minutes to heat up to maximum temperature. Maximum temperature is achieved in stages, meaning the temperature will gradually rise over time before peaking at the Pad's maximum.
What Is the Maximum Temperature of the Beurer Heat Pad?
Please view the information below to see the temperature range for each heating stage:
- Stage 1 : 45°C - 50°C
- Stage 2 : 55°C - 60°C
- Stage 3 : 65°C - 70°C
Circulated Heat for the Entire Room
The heat generated by the HK42 Heat Pad will dissipate into the room when switched on, making it a great accompaniment for a heater when heating bills are a concern.
- Please note that this heated product should not be used by people with reduced sensitivity to heat or by other vulnerable people as they are unable to respond to overheating (e.g. diabetics, skin changes related to illness, or persons with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied, after taking any pain-relieving medication or alcohol).
- The electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heated product may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heated item.
- Is it recommended that you do not use your Beurer HK42 Super Cosy Heat Pad underneath any duvet or heavy blanket as this can cause overheating.
|User Instructions |