Beurer HK44 'Not a Hot Water Bottle' Heat Pad
If you're suffering from Raynaud's disease, a traditional hot water bottle might not be enough to keep you warm and ease your pain. The Beurer HK44 'Not a Hot Water Bottle' Heat Pad is a traditionally shaped heating pad, covered with a soft and breathable fleece material that can be used on any body part. Its three temperature settings, rapid heat up and automatic switch-off make this device superior to any classic hot water bottle.
Features of the Beurer HK44 Heat Pad
- Soft heating pad in the shape of a water bottle
- Breathable, cosy and skin-friendly material
- Heating element is machine washable up to 30°C
- Has three illuminated temperature settings
- Temperature settings: 45-50°C, 55-60°C, 70-75°C
- Automatic switch-off after 90 minutes for extra safety
- Rapid heat up function for instant warmth
- Electronic temperature control for your convenience
- Meets the requirements of the Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Power in Watts: 100
- Dimensions: 50 x 30cm
Benefits of the Beurer HK44 Heat Pad
Targeted heat therapy can have numerous positive effects on your body, and it can be especially useful if you are suffering from Raynaud's disease. Warmth can improve blood circulation, ease painful joints and soothe sore muscles, and the Beurer HK44 Heat Pad is small and practical enough to be used on any body part. Place it under your feet or wrap it around your hands to help you alleviate the symptoms.
Great Hot Water Bottle Alternative
Even thought this Heat Pad is shaped exactly like a traditional hot water bottle, that's more or less all they have in common. The Beurer 'Not a Hot Water Bottle' comes with three illuminated temperature settings, fast warming function and automatic switch-off, which makes it not only extremely comfortable to use, but safe as well. The device turns off after 90 minutes, meaning you can fall asleep while using it without a worry on your mind.
Cosy and Breathable Material
Electronic temperature control is not all that makes this Heat Pad superior to an ordinary hot water bottle. The pad is covered in cosy and soft material, made from superfleece fibres for a true sense of well-being. The fleece cover is breathable and skin-friendly, which means your skin won't break out in sweat even if you use the device for a long time.
- Please note that this heated product should not be used by people with reduced sensitivity to heat or by other vulnerable people as they are unable to respond to overheating (e.g. diabetics, skin changes related to illness, or persons with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied, after taking any pain-relieving medication or alcohol).
- The electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heated product may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heated item.
|User Instructions |