Beurer HK55 Heat Pad
Have you ever wished for the same benefits as a heating pad but with a perfect fit for your abdomen, back, joints and neck? While it may sound like a dream, the Beurer HK55 Heat Pad offers just that. This ergonomically shaped warmer is designed to keep you warm and comfortable no matter what your preferences are.
Key Features of the Beurer Heat Pad
- Ergonomically shaped for abdomen, back and joints
- Can be used rolled up as a neck heating pad
- Supplied with an elastic extension step for easy fixing
- Covered with breathable, cosy and skin-friendly velour
- Has three illuminated temperature settings
- Automatic switch-off after 90 minutes for added safety
- Features a removable switch for easy control
- Cover only is machine washable at 30°C
- Meets the requirements of Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Dimensions: 59 x 30cm
- Power in Watt: 100
- Supplied with a three-year manufacturer's warranty
Ergonomically Designed Fit
The Beurer HK55 Pad is ergonomically designed and features an elastic tension strap that ensures the pad fits most stomach circumferences, backs and joints. Moreover, the the device can also be used rolled up as a neck heating pad, while the refined attachment technology ensures easy fixing and use.
Using the Back and Abdomen Heater
This Heat Pad comes with three temperature settings that allow you to select the warmth level you prefer. Its fast heating function enables you to start using the device right away, while the switch-off function is there to ensure the pad doesn't overheat.
To learn more about using this Heat Pad, watch the video below.
Cosy and Skin-Friendly Materials
Covered with breathable velour, this Heat Pad is cosy, friendly to the skin and machine washable for excellent hygiene. The micro fleece cover hugs the body and makes sure you remain cosy and comfortable throughout use.
How Hot Does the Beurer HK55 Get?
The Beurer HK55 has three different heat settings that allow you to find the right temperature for your needs. Please see the chart below for an explanation of the temperature output.
|Setting ||Heat Output (°C) |
|Setting 1 ||50 - 55°C |
|Setting 2 ||60 - 65°C |
|Setting 3 ||70 - 75°C |
Please note that due to the heating element, this product should not be used by people with a pacemaker. We advise you to consult with a doctor if you are unsure of this product's suitability for you.