Beurer SAD Lamp TL 100 for Seasonal Affective Disorder
These dark winter months can leave anyone feeling blue, but when your low mood starts jeopardising your daily routine, it may be time to start looking for a solution. The Beurer SAD Lamp TL 100 for Seasonal Affective Disorder is a practical and convenient SAD light that perfectly simulates natural sunlight, which can be extremely efficient in battling symptoms of light deficiency.
What Are the Key Features of the TL 100 Daylight Lamp SAD Light?
- Provides wellbeing for body and soul
- Daylight lamp SAD light for seasonal affective disorder
- Offers light therapy for suffers of SAD
- Alleviates symptoms of light deficiency in the winter months
- Convenient and easy use via Beurer LightUp app
- Colour change option with 256 colours to choose from
- Has a 5-level treatment time display (from 15 to 120 minutes)
- Light intensity is approximately 10 000 lux (distance of 10cm)
- Practical and attractive slim design with LED technology
- Dimmer with ten brightness levels and memory function
- LED timer displays treatment time
- UV-free for safer and risk-free use
- Supplied with a three-year manufacturer's guarantee
How Can the Lamp Help Sufferers of Raynaud's Disease?
Whilst daylight lamps are not specifically designed for treating Raynaud's disease, they can have some wonderful indirect benefits. Raynaud's attacks can be triggered by anxiety, stress and other strong emotions, and research shows that light therapy can help create a sense of wellbeing. Light therapy can help increase production of melatonin (your sleep hormone) and serotonin (your happy-mood hormone), helping to boost your mood and lessen the likelihood of a Raynaud's attack.
How Does the Lamp Simulate Daylight?
With light intensity of 10,000 lux, this SAD lamp provides exceptionally bright and even illumination that perfectly resembles natural sunlight. Moreover, this 2-in-1 light, which functions both as a bright light and a mood light, comes with 256 colours and ten brightness levels, so you can always find the right hue to lift your mood.
What Are the Benefits of Using the Daylight SAD Lamp?
Using a natural light lamp for only one hour a day during the darker, winter months can have a significant effect on your general wellbeing. Daylight lamps are a proven way that can help you fight the symptoms of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), such as low mood, lack of energy, insomnia and listlessness.
Who Can Use the Lamp?
The light can be used by most people, including children over the age of 8 and the mentally impaired, provided they are supervised. Persons with insensitivity to heat, such as diabetics, must be careful when using the device. Anyone suffering from retinal diseases should consult an optician.
How Can I Use the Lamp Safely?
Make sure to remove the mains plug and let the unit cool off before you touch it. Do not touch the unit with wet hands while it is plugged in or allow water to be sprayed onto the unit. Make sure to read the instruction manual fully before use.
- Illumination Surface: Approximately 33cm
- Intensity of Light: Approximately 10 000 lux
- Product Dimensions (WxHxD): 366 x 335 x 203mm
- Colour Temperature of the LEDs: 5300 K +/- 300 K