Beurer TL20 Daylight Therapy SAD Lamp
Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) is a common problem that can have a significant impact on your day-to-day activities. The Beurer TL20 Daylight Therapy SAD Lamp allows you to enjoy simulation of sunlight even in the darkest months of the year, which has proven itself to be a successful method for battling seasonal depression and low mood.
What Are the Key Features of the TL20 Daylight Therapy SAD Lamp?
- Compact-sized LED lamp to fight seasonal affective disorder
- Suitable for use at home or at the office
- Adjustable stand can be used horizontally and vertically
- Light intensity of approximately 10,000 lux (at distance of 10cm)
- Flicker-free and UV-free for safe use
- A possible treatment for Raynauds Disease
- Supplied with 3-year manufacturer's warranty
How Can the SAD Lamp Help Sufferers of Raynaud's Disease?
Raynaud's disease involves a constriction of the blood vessels in our extremities such as hands and feet. Warmth causes our blood vessels to dilate, thereby returning full sensation and blood-flow to the area. A heated lamp is perfect for warming up your body, thereby alleviating pain and numbness.
What Are the Advantages of Extra Natural Light?
The Beurer TL20 SAD Lamp provides exceptionally bright and even illumination, with light intensity of approximately 10,000 lux at the distance of 10cm. Daylight therapy has proven itself to be successful in battling symptoms of seasonal affective disorder (SAD), and this compact, versatile Beurer TL20 Lamp provides a practical solution for increasing your exposure to natural light.
Enjoy simulation of sunlight wherever you are.
Where Can You Use the Lamp?
The exceptionally compact size of this SAD Lamp allows you to use it virtually wherever you are, including the office. Moreover, the versatile stand can be used horizontally and vertically, so you always get maximum exposure to light.
Who Can Use the Daylight Therapy Lamp?
The lamp is suitable for most people, with some exceptions. It is not suitable for those under three years of age, those with reduced sensitivity to heat such as diabetics or those who have scarred skin in areas where the light touches. Never submerge the device under water or turn the device on when it is wet.
- Illumination Surface: 16.5 x 8.5cm
- Colour Spectrum (in nm): Approximately 400 - 800nm
- Colour Temperature (in Kelvins): 6000 - 6500K
- Light Intensity (in lux): 10,000 lux (distance 10cm)
- Efficiency (lm/W): 76.47lm/W
- Mains operated
- LED technology