Beurer TL41 Daylight Therapy Lamp for SAD
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) is a phenomenon many experience in the winter months, and if you have noticed that these darker days always leave you depleted of energy, you might be dealing with this common disorder without even realising it. The Beurer TL41 Desktop Daylight Lamp for SAD is a practical and efficient lamp that perfectly simulates natural sunlight and alleviates most symptoms of SAD.
- 1 x Daylight Therapy Light
- 1 x Mains adaptor
What Are the Key Features of the Daylight Lamp?
- Lamp compensates for a lack of sunlight, especially during winter
- Light intensity of approximately 10,000lux (at a distance of 20cm)
- Daylight provides sense of well-being in winter
- Sits conveniently on your desk
- Features wall fastening so can be hung from the wall
- Energy saving, ecological LED technology
- Noticeably even and pleasant light distribution
- Flicker-free and UV-free for carefree long-term use
- Simple one-button operation for easy use
- Three-year manufacturer's guarantee
How Can the Lamp Help Sufferers of Raynaud's Disease?
Whilst daylight lamps are not specifically designed for treating Raynaud's disease, they can have some wonderful indirect benefits. Raynaud's attacks can be triggered by anxiety, stress and other strong emotions, and research shows that light therapy can help create a sense of wellbeing. Light therapy can help increase production of melatonin (your sleep hormone) and serotonin (your happy-mood hormone), helping to boost your mood and lessen the likelihood of a Raynaud's attack.
How Effectively Does the Lamp Simulate Daylight?
With light intensity of 10,000 lux, this Daylight Therapy Lamp is the perfect simulation of daylight for a sense of well-being even in the winter. The lamp is a medical device that effectively treats Seasonal Affective Disorder. Its flicker-free starting ensures an immediately pleasant light without stroboscopic effects.
How Do You Know If You Have Seasonal Affective Disorder?
There are many signs and symptoms that you may have SAD. For example you might experience low mood, increased sleepiness and lack of energy during the colder months. Seasonal Affective Disorder is characterised by the symptoms being most pronounced in winter when there is less natural sunlight.
Where Can I Use the Beurer Daylight Lamp?
This practical light box can be placed on your desk, and a fastening on the back of the lamp allows it to be hung from a wall. The compact size and stylish design make sure ensure the Desktop Daylight Lamp never looks out of place.
Who Can Use the Daylight Lamp?
The Daylight Lamp is suitable for most people. However, if you have suffered from severe depression, have had recent eye surgery or your skin is sensitive to light then consult a doctor before using. Also consult a doctor before using if you suffer from retinal diseases, diabetes or are taking pain relief medications.
See the Beurer TL41 for Yourself!
- Illumination Surface: 27cm x 20.7cm x 8cm
- Intensity of Light: Approximately 10 000 lux
- Colour Temperature of the Fluorescent Tubes: 6500 Kelvin
- Efficiency (lm/W) of the Lamp: 75.29 lumens per watt
- Certified medical product