Beurer TL50 Compact Daylight Lamp for SAD
If you already know how a natural light lamp can boost your mood in the winter, but would love to enjoy the benefits anywhere you go, the Beurer TL50 Compact Daylight Lamp for SAD is just what you've been looking for. Although extremely compact, with a diameter of only 25cm, this lamp still provides bright and even illumination of 10 000 lux.
What Are the Key Features of the Beurer TL50 Compact Daylight Lamp?
- Ideal for battling symptoms of light deficiency
- Compact diameter of 25m for easy portability
- Provides exceptionally bright and even illumination
- Attractive and slim design thanks to LED technology
- Light intensity approximately 10 000 lux (distance of 15cm)
- UV-free for safe and care-free use
- Flicker-free start for immediate pleasant light without flickering
- Supplied with a three-year manufacturer's guarantee
How Can the Lamp Help Sufferers of Raynaud's Disease?
Whilst daylight lamps are not specifically designed for treating Raynaud's disease, they can have some wonderful indirect benefits. Raynaud's attacks can be triggered by anxiety, stress and other strong emotions, and research shows that light therapy can help create a sense of wellbeing. Light therapy can help increase production of melatonin (your sleep hormone) and serotonin (your happy-mood hormone), helping to boost your mood and lessen the likelihood of a Raynaud's attack.
What Are the Benefits of Natural Light?
The TL50 Daylight Lamp provides exceptionally bright and even illumination that may easily compensate for the effects of a lack of light during these cold, dark winter months. Light therapy has proven itself to be successful in fighting the symptoms of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), such as low mood, lack of energy, insomnia and listlessness.
Where Can I Use the Lamp?
The compact diameter of only 25cm makes this Daylight Lamp not only practical to place on whichever table or desk you prefer, but ideal for travel as well. This way you can enjoy the benefits of natural sunlight anywhere you go.
Who Can Use the Lamp?
The light can be used by most people. However, those with diabetes, those suffering from eye conditions or those taking certain anti-depressants should consult a doctor before using.
How Can I Use the Lamp Safely?
Make sure to remove the mains plug and let the unit cool off before you touch it. Do not touch the unit with wet hands while it is plugged in or allow water to be sprayed onto the unit. Make sure to read the instruction manual fully before use.
- Illumination Surface: Approximately 24.6cm
- Intensity of Light: Approximately 10 000 lux
- Product Dimensions (WxHxD): 270 x 247 x 145mm
- Colour Temperature of the LEDs: 5300 K +/- 300 K
- Spectrum: 400 - 800nm
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI): >90
- Certified medical product