Gloves in a Bottle 100ml SPF 15 Shielding Lotion
The Gloves in a Bottle 100ml SPF 15 Shielding Lotion is a top-quality hand moisturiser which protects your skin from UV rays, and other external irritants. For those with Raynaud's, the lotion can offer a light shield from mildly cold weather, and offers superb protection for up to three hours. This 100ml bottle is also compact enough to be carried in pockets or bags, making it suitable for travelling with.
- 1 x 100ml Bottle Of SPF 15 Hand Lotion
What Is the Purpose of the Shielding Lotion?
This SPF 15 Shielding Lotion is designed to protect against various irritants, and is ideal for use during a range of outdoor activities. The main purpose of this lotion is to shield the skin from UV rays to reduce the risks posed by long-term sun exposure, like sunburn. It also functions well as a sunburn treatment.
It is designed for use on the hands, but is also suitable for applications on the elbows, feet, face, and body.
How Does the Shielding Lotion Work?
The Gloves in a Bottle Lotion works by forming a protective, waterproof shield over the outer layer of the skin, which remains in place for up to three hours. This helps to retain the skin's natural oils and moisture while also helping to protect your body against external irritants, such as UV rays, and cold or dry weather.
Who Can Use This SPF Hand Moisturiser?
This hand moisturiser is ideal for those who spend a lot of time outdoors. It offers protection against sun exposure, relief from sunburn and dry skin, soothes cracked feet, eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis. It also helps to prevent the hands from becoming too dry following frequent hand washing.
Those who may find this lotion particularly useful include those that work in gardening or athletic industries.
How Can the SPF 15 Lotion Help With My Raynaud's Disease?
Raynaud's Disease is a condition which affects blood circulation, sometimes causing your fingers or toes to change colour. The condition can also cause pain, pins and needles, or reduced mobility of the affected area.
Those with Raynaud's will find that this shielding lotion offers light protection from weather conditions which are not necessarily warm, but are not quite cold enough for gloves.
How Do I Apply Gloves In A Bottle?
Using this protective lotion is a piece of cake! To use this lotion, follow the below instructions:
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water, then ensure they are dried thoroughly
- Apply a pea-sized drop of the lotion to your palm and rub in well
- After approximately 30 seconds, the lotion should have absorbed into your skin
Please Note: Once applied, the Gloves in a Bottle lotion does not need to be washed off. Instead, it will come away from the skin as the skin cells naturally exfoliate.
What Ingredients Are Used In the SPF 15 Shielding Lotion?
Some of the soothing and healing ingredients used in this lotion include:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera)
- Extracts of Arnica Montana Flower
- Symphytum Officinale Leaf (Comfrey)
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria Chamomile)
- Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow)
Why Choose Gloves In a Bottle Over A Regular Moisturiser?
Most regular hand lotions function by replacing the moisture in your skin, which in the long run can actually make your skin drier. This moisturiser instead helps to retain the natural moisture and oils that your hand produces, so you don't end up getting rid of the moisture when washing your hands.
As Seen On TV!
Gloves in a Bottle has been showcased on daytime TV, where it was featured in a segment highlighting the best winter skincare products. Learn more by reading the full article here.
Improving Skin Conditions
Not only does this fantastic product help to protect against external irritants, it also assists with soothing and improving skin conditions like psoriasis, dermatitis, and eczema. Discover the difference that this lotion can make in only a month in the images below, or read the full case study.
Key Features and Benefits
- 100ml bottle of shielding lotion with SPF 15
- Protects against UV rays and a selection of external irritants like cold or dry weather
- Forms a shield on the outer layer of skin for effective protection that lasts up to three hours
- Helps the skin to retain its natural moisture and oils
- Soothes and helps to moisturise dry or irritated skin
- Suitable for use by those with cracked feet, eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis
- Provides some relief from sunburn
- Comes off naturally with exfoliated skin cells
- Leaves virtually no grease, residue, or finger marks once applied
- Contains natural plant extracts to soothe and heal
- Suitable for light usage on elbows, feet, face, and body
- 100% vegan and cruelty free formula
- Free from irritants and allergens
- Fragrance and colourant free
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic formula