Gloves in a Bottle 100ml SPF 15 Shielding Lotion
Raynaud's disease tends to dry out the skin, causing it to crack and break if you don't follow the correct treatment plan. The Gloves in a Bottle 240ml SPF 15 Shielding Lotion is designed to moisturise and protect your skin, which helps improve your current condition while also preventing further damage. This particular bottle also protects against ultraviolet rays, making it ideal if you suffer from secondary Raynaud's disease and an associated condition like lupus.
This version of Gloves in a Bottle SPF 15 Lotion is 100ml in size, allowing you to take it around with you while you're on the go. The bottle of lotion fits into most bags, so whether you're going to the beach, making a home visit to a client, or meeting friends, we've got you covered.
Key Features and Benefits
- Ideal for moisturising and protecting your skin if you suffer from Raynaud's disease
- Provides SPF 15 protection against UV rays to prevent skin damage
- Portable version is 100ml in size for use on the go
- Bonds with the outer layer of skin cells to form an invisible shield
- Enables the skin to retain its natural moisture and oils
- Effectively helps the skin heal itself
- Leaves virtually no grease, residue or finger marks
- Lasts for up to three hours and comes off naturally with exfoliated skin cells
- Used in doctors' offices across the world for a range of dry skin conditions
- Contains natural plant extracts, including Aloe Vera, comfrey and arnica
- Protects your hands against harsh chemicals, hand washing, and more
- Hypoallergenic and fragrance free to prevent irritation of the skin
Protects Against Harsh Sun Rays
Gloves in a Bottle SPF 15 Shielding Lotion includes sunscreen to ensure you remain protected against the sun, making it an excellent cream for those who suffer from lupus and secondary Raynaud's syndrome. As the lotion helps to improve drying skin conditions, it prevents embarrassment while also reducing the likelihood that you will suffer from skin damage. As you tend to wear lighter clothes in the hot weather, you might feel more self-conscious about your condition, which is why this lotion is such an excellent solution to your needs.
How Does Gloves in a Bottle 100ml SPF 15 Lotion Work?
Gloves in a Bottle Shielding Lotion works by creating a protective, waterproof "shield" with the outer layer of the skin. This shield remains in place for up to three hours to retain the natural oils and moisture in the skin while also protecting your body against external irritants.
Unlike most moisturisers, this lotion won't wash or rub off when you wash your hands or perform hand-intensive tasks. In fact, this moisturising SPF 15 Shielding Lotion actually enhances the ability of your skin to retain more of its own oils, which is more effective than simply masking the issue for a short period of time. The lotion instead comes away from the skin as your cells are naturally exfoliated.
How Do I Apply Gloves in a Bottle?
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Apply a pea-sized drop onto clean, dry skin and rub in well.
- After approximately 30 seconds, the lotion will be completely absorbed into the outer layer of skin cells.
- Feel the difference Gloves in a Bottle makes to your skin!
- As skin cells naturally exfoliate, the lotion will come away from the skin.
Not only does this product protect against chemicals and other irritants, but it also improves skin conditions and dryness. Take a look at the difference Gloves in a Bottle has made in just one month below or read the full Case Study here.
20th August 2015
27th August 2015
2nd September 2015
19th September 2015
What's in Gloves in a Bottle SPF 15 Shielding Lotion?
- Octinoxate (7%)
- Octisalate (5%)
- Deionised water
- Methyl gluceth-20
- Symphytum officinale leaf extract (comfrey)
- Achillea millefolium extract (yarrow)
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E)
- Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer
- Caprylyl glycol
- Aminomethyl propanol
- Bis-hydroxyethoxypropyl dimethicone
Please note that it is advised Gloves in a Bottle is not used on open wounds; please wait for your wounds to heal prior to application. If you suffer from lupus, this lotion should not be used instead of a high SPF lotion.