Gloves in a Bottle Shielding Lotion 100ml
A common side effect of Raynaud's disease is that it makes your skin become dry and cracked, particularly during the winter months. The Gloves in a Bottle Shielding Lotion 100ml is designed to provide up to three hours of protection. While traditional moisturisers and lotions attempt to replace the natural oil and moisture found in your skin and therefore only last until you next wash your hands, this lotion is designed to use the natural oils and moisture found on your skin to improve your condition in the long term.
Key Features of Gloves in a Bottle
- Perfect for dry, cracked and irritated skin
- Can be used on most skin types
- Binds to the outer layer of skin and creates an invisible shield
- Locks in natural moisture and keeps toxins out
- Lasts through multiple hand washes
- Dermatologist-prescribed and hypoallergenic construction
- Free from fragrances so the lotion is kind to your skin
- Can be used with hand sanitisers, Raynaud's gloves, and surgical scrubs
- Effective on eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis and skin allergies
- Fast absorbing to prevent residue or finger marks
- One 100ml bottle is suitable for over 150 applications
As Seen on TV!
Gloves In a Bottle was recently showcased on daytime TV, where is was featured in a segment highlighting the best winter skincare products. Learn more by reading the full article here.
As the Gloves in a Bottle Lotion is supplied in a 100ml tube, it is the perfect size for carrying around with you while you're on the go. Easy to open and squeeze, the moisturiser is ideal for busy professionals looking to rejuvenate their skin with minimal effort.
How Do I Use the Shielding Lotion 100ml?
Applying the Shielding Lotion 100ml couldn't be easier; follow the instructions to get the perfect application every time!
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Apply a pea-sized drop onto clean, dry skin and rub well.
- After 30 seconds or so, the lotion should be completely absorbed into the outer layer of skin cells.
- Feel the incredible difference in your skin that Gloves in a Bottle makes!
- The lotion will naturally come off after up to three hours when your skin cells are naturally exfoliated.
How Does Gloves in a Bottle Work?
Gloves in a Bottle uses a brand new piece of technology in skincare that restores the protective qualities of the outer layer of skin while enabling it to regain its natural oil and moisture balance. This revolutionary product bonds with the dead cells of the outermost layer of skin to create an invisible shield, which then works like a protective pair of gloves to prevent irritation while also allowing the skin to breathe and perspire naturally. Gloves in a Bottle becomes part of the skin itself so it doesn't wash off like an ordinary hand cream, but instead comes off naturally with exfoliation.
Who Can Benefit from Gloves in a Bottle?
Gloves in a Bottle can provide protection for up to three hours, which makes it the perfect hand solution if you find that your hands are becoming dry as a result of Raynaud's disease. You might be more susceptible to dry, cracked and irritable skin if you need to wash your hands regularly, as in the following professions:
- Construction workers
Please note that it is advised this Gloves in a Bottle Lotion is not used on open wounds; please wait for your wounds to heal prior to application.