Heat Holders Men's Black Thermal Ankle Slipper Socks
Raynaud's often requires sufferers to wear heavy duty socks, which aren't compatible with many types of shoes. The Heat Holders Men's Black Thermal Ankle Slipper Socks are specially designed for wear with various types of shoes, from slippers to trainers. Perfect for indoor and outdoor wear, these ankles help you to get on with your day while staying cosy.
- 1 x Pair of Thermal Ankle Socks
Sizing of the Heat Holders Ankle Men's Thermal Socks
Heat Holders Men's Thermal Socks are supplied in a single size that should be suitable for the majority of adult men. To check whether the socks are right for you, please see the shoe sizes that they are designed to fit below:
- UK Shoe Size: 6 - 11
- EU Shoe Size: 39 - 45
- US Shoe Size: 7 - 12
How Do Heat Holders Help Raynaud's Sufferers?
Raynaud's attacks are usually brought about by stress, anxiety and cold temperatures. Using high tog materials, multiple layers of insulation and thermal inner lining, Heat Holders increase and retain warmth in the feet. As a result, Heat Holders significantly reduce likelihood of Raynaud's flare-ups, keeping you cosy, comfortable and more importantly, safe!
Who Can Use Heat Holders Thermal Socks?
Aside from Raynaud's, there are a number of other conditions where people might experience cold feet. As a result, these socks benefit a number of people suffering from:
- Heart disease
- Hormonal changes (hypothyroidism)
- Poor blood circulation
- Nerve conditions (such as fibromyalgia)
- Peripheral artery disease
- Autoimmune problems (such as anaemia)
We recommend wearing these socks wherever you need warmth and grip. We do not recommend using the Heat Holders ankle socks in boots, wellies, or shoes needing protection above the ankle. These socks are designed for use in shoes going up to the ankle.
What Shoes Are Heat Holders Slipper Socks Suitable For?
The Heat Holders Ankle Socks are suitable for anyone needing ultra-warm socks. These socks come in an ankle sock style design with non-slip grippers for impeccable traction on wooden or tiled surfaces. They are best for use with the following styles of shoes:
- Sports footwear
- Casual footwear
Where Can Heat Holders Ankle Socks Be Worn?
While these thermal socks can be used to help with a number of different health issues, they can also be used in various scenarios. Because of their extra gripping quality, these are ideal for high impact sporting shoes, suitable for a range of activities:
- Weight lifting and training
- Walking and hiking
- Tennis and badminton
- And any other sports requiring ankle socks!
Where Else Can I Use the Heat Holders Ankle Socks?
The Heat Holders Ankle Socks are designed for low-maintenance wear. Examples of this include at home with or without slippers, at work in a cold office or even at night in cool rooms.
Key Features and Benefits
- Ankle style thermal socks are perfect for use with trainers and sports shoes
- Intense insulation prevents Raynaud's attacks
- Non-slip grippers provide traction on indoor wood or tiled surfaces
- Grips are ideal for use with shoes at the gym, or during high impact sports
- 2.34 tog ankle socks make feet make and keep feet warm all day long
- Heavy bulk yarn has extreme insulating qualities for comfort, warmth and support
- Intensely brushed internal layer traps air for warm skin for extended periods
- Non binding material is diabetic friendly, relieving cold feet due to poor circulation
Clockwise: Heat Holders use HH Thermal Yarn, Thermal Loops, Thermal Brushing and Heatwaver Insulation for comfort and warmth
How To Care For Your Heat Holders Ankle Thermal Socks
To make the most of your Heat Holders, simply machine wash at 40°C, and do not tumble dry.
The Mens Ankle Heat Holders Socks are made up of high quality insulating materials:
- 91% Acrylic
- 5% Nylon
- 3% Polyester
- 1% Elastane