Heat Holders Men's Green Outdoor Socks (Pack of Two Pairs)
With a 2.3 tog rating and looped thermal layering, the Heat Holders Men's Green Outdoor Socks (Pack of Two Pairs) are incredibly insulating, perfect for keeping your feet warm while working outdoors and gardening in winter. Raynaud’s sufferers often struggle with cold feet, but heat holders are designed to reflect and circulate heat for long-lasting warmth. They’re also extremely thick, perfect for outdoor boots and wellingtons.
With this economic and convenient double pack, you could save money and have a spare pair when your first pair is dirty or in the wash.
Sizing of the Heat Holders Original Men's Thermal Socks
Heat Holders Men's Thermal Socks are supplied in a single size that should be suitable for the majority of adult men. To see whether the socks are right for you, please see the shoe sizes that they are designed to fit below:
- UK Shoe Size: 6 - 11
- EU Shoe Size: 39 - 45
- US Shoe Size: 7 - 12
How Do Heat Holders Help Raynaud's Sufferers?
Raynaud's attacks are usually brought about by stress, anxiety and cold temperatures. Using high tog materials, multiple layers of insulation and thermal inner lining, Heat Holders increase and retain warmth in the feet. As a result, Heat Holders significantly reduce likelihood of Raynaud's flare-ups, keeping you cosy, comfortable and more importantly, safe!
Who Can Use Heat Holders Thermal Socks?
Aside from Raynaud's, there are a number of other conditions where people might experience cold feet. As a result, these socks benefit a number of people suffering from:
- Heart disease
- Hormonal changes (hypothyroidism)
- Poor blood circulation
- Nerve conditions (such as fibromyalgia)
- Peripheral artery disease
- Autoimmune problems (such as anaemia)
What Shoes Are the Outdoor Socks Best For?
The Heat Holders Outdoor Socks are thick socks, and are therefore not appropriate for use in all types of shoes. However, they are perfect for the following types:
- Wellies and wading boots
- Walking and hiking boots
- Ski and snowboarding boots
- Protective boots
- Any other high length / spacious boots!
Where Can They Be Worn?
While these thermal socks can be used to help with a number of different health issues, they can also be used in various scenarios. Their internal 'brush effect' feel traps more air to allow for better insulation, making them perfect for a number of outdoor activities, such as:
- Camping and hiking trips
- Gardening, yard and farm work
- Skiing, snowboarding and sledging
- Cold warehouses
- Fishing and commercial fishing
Where Else Can I Use the Heat Holders Outdoor Socks?
The Heat Holders Outdoor Socks can be used in extreme cold working environments. Some examples of this involve outdoor jobs such as working in warehouses, freezer units, on construction sites, or even during commercial farming or fishing. They are ideal for use with wellies and heavy duty, protective footwear.
Key Features and Benefits
- Longest length Heat Holders sock for comfort and protection
- 2.3 tog materials warm the feet and reduce Raynaud's attacks
- Reinforced heel and toes provide a barrier against the cold
- Designed for use outdoors, especially during the coldest winter months
- Warmest thermal sock made by Heat Holders
- Chunky design is for outdoor shoes such as wellies and work boots
- Heavy bulk yarn has extreme thermal qualities for heat generation
- Long pile cushioning comforts and supports the foot
- Intensive brushing inside the sock is soft, trapping air for long-term warmth
- Non-binding style is diabetic friendly and eases cold caused by poor circulation
Clockwise: Heat Holders use HH Thermal Yarn, Thermal Loops, Thermal Brushing and Heatwaver Insulation for comfort and warmth
How to Care for Your Heat Holders Outdoor Thermal Socks
To make the most of your Heat Holders, simply machine wash at 40°C, and do not tumble dry.
Convenient Pack of 2 Pairs So You Always Have a Spare
These Heat Holders Socks offer fantastic warmth and support, but you won't want to wear them when they're dirty or wet. This Pack of 2 Pairs means that you'll have another pair of gloves when your first pair is being washed or drying. This is especially great for rainy or winter weather.
The Men's Heat Holders Outdoor Socks are made up of high-quality insulating materials:
- 91% Acrylic
- 5% Nylon
- 3% Polyester
- 1% Elastane