Portwest TK50 TK2 Polar Fleece Softshell Jacket (3 Layers)
An innovative winter outdoor jacket, the Portwest TK50 TK2 Polar Fleece Softshell Jacket (3 Layers) features a softshell fabric that uses stretch woven fabrics and tight layered weaves to make it waterproof, windproof, and breathable. The Portwest TK50 Softshell Jacket has a luxurious warm micro polar fleece lining, as well as a fleece lined collar to trap heat, making it great for Raynaud's sufferers.
Key Features and Benefits
- Multi layered softshell jacket with waterproof, windproof, and breathable properties
- Micro polar fleece lined and bonded with shell
- Stretchy softshell material for freedom of movement
- Fleece lined collar to trap heat
- Highly water-resistant fabric finish allowing water beads to simply roll away
- Waterproof zips prevent water penetration
- Hook and loop cuffs for comfort and a secure fit
- 6 Pockets for plenty of storage (including a chest pocket)
- Chin guard for added comfort and stability
How Can the Portwest Help Prevent a Raynaud's Flare up?
If you have Raynaud's, a slight drop in temperature can initiate a Raynaud's flare up as you become cold. The Portwest TK50 TK2 Softshell Jacket is an innovative multi-layered winter jacket which holds waterproof, windproof, and warming properties that combine to prevent a Raynaud's flare up.
Traps Body Heat and Keeps Cold Away
Along with a luxurious micro polar fleece lining to keep you as warm, the Portwest Softshell Outdoor Jacket also has a fleece lined collar to trap heat for you to retain as much heat as possible, making this winter jacket highly beneficial for those with Raynaud's. Convenient hook and loop cuffs on the jacket can also keep wind and cold out for to you further retain heat.
A Great Winter Work Jacket
If you have Raynaud's and work outdoors, The Portwest TK50 makes a great work jacket in cold, windy, and damp conditions. The softshell material of the TK50 TK2 is also stretchy, further benefiting the outdoor worker who undertakes physically strenuous work.
Which Size is Right for Me?
To purchase the right size, you can measure the circumference of your chest, and match to the sizing guide below. Once you've done this, you can choose your size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||Chest Measurement |
|Extra Small ||80 - 88cm |
|Small ||92 - 96cm |
|Medium ||100 - 104cm |
|Large ||108 - 112cm |
|Extra Large ||116 - 124cm |
|XX-Large ||128 - 132cm |
|XXX-Large ||136 - 140cm |
|XXXX-Large ||144 - 148cm |
|XXXXX-Large ||152 - 160cm |
Water Repellent Finish
A highly water-resistant fabric finish on the Portwest TK50 TK2 Softshell Jacket means you can be confident that not a single drop of rain will penetrate through. Any water beads simply roll away from the surface of this rain jacket.
- Shell Fabric: 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane 160g laminated to 100% Polyester Micro Polar Fleece 150g 310g