Beurer Butterfly-Shaped Heat Pad HK115
If you've been looking for a fast, cosy and cost-efficient way to keep yourself warm this winter, the Beurer Butterfly-Shaped Heat Pad HK115 might be the right solution for your dilemma. This soft and cosy warmer is a great alternative to less convenient hot water bottles that allows you to warm up without turning up the central heating in the entire house. It features six temperature settings, so you can always find just the right one to keep you comfortable, as well as an automatic switch-off function that makes sure no unpleasant incidents can occur even if you accidentally leave the device on.
Benefits of the Beurer Heating Pad
- Raynaud's Phenomenon: Combat the chill of this cold condition with a wonderfully warming heat pad keeping you warm through the night.
- Arthritis: Helping to warm joints and relieve pain, a little extra heat can go a long way to providing a comfortable night's sleep.
- Circulation: Individuals suffering from poor circulation can enjoy the toasty warmth of Beurer's heating pad, a simple and effective way to keep the nighttime chill out.
- Cramps, aches and pains: Overworked muscles, cramps or aching backs can all appreciate a bit a of heat therapy, now in the comfort of your own bed.
Features of the Beurer Heating Pad
- Smaller and convenient size of 47 x 34cm
- Covered with a soft and cosy cape made of micro fibre
- Formfitting shape for added comfort
- Includes a removable button switch with LED lights
- Allows electronic temperature control
- Has six illuminated temperature settings
- Automatic switch-off function for safe use
- Supplied with a 3-year warranty
- The extra soft cosy quality makes the products a pleasure to use. Breathable and skin-friendly, it hugs your body perfectly
- All heating products from Beurer with this symbol are certified according to the ÖkoTex Standard 100 and are subject to constant quality control, meaning they are sure to feel great
- Outer cover machine washable at 30°C for total user convenience
- Breathable Microfleece - body-hugging and skin-friendly
- Safety is the most important issue when it comes to flexible heating products. The well-tried and well-established Beurer Safety System is used in all underblankets and heating pads. The electric sensor technology prevents overheating by automatic switch-off, securing the highest possible safety
Includes LED Controller
The Beurer Heat Pad uses an LED controller which allows for excellent control of the 6 temperature settings and also makes operation easy whether day or night. With so many levels of temperature to suit your needs, the Beurer Heat Pad offers a fantastic level of customisation so you can enjoy a bit of heat just the way you like it.
Please note that due to the heating element, this product should not be used by people with a pacemaker. We advise you to consult with a doctor if you are unsure of this product's suitability for you.