Beurer FB30 Collapsible Foot Spa
If you've been thinking about getting a foot bath to help you rest and relax after a hard day's work, but your tiny flat already seems too crowded, the Beurer FB30 Collapsible Saving Foot Spa offers the perfect compromise. This premium foot spa features water tempering, vibration massage and bubble massage, while it can easily be folded to take up almost half the space.
What Are the Key Features of the Collapsible and Space Saving Foot Spa?
- Water tempering, vibration massage and bubble massage all in one
- Equipped with soothing infrared light dots
- Deeper than most foot baths when extended
- Includes one pedicure attachment (pumice stone)
- Foot rest with massage nodules for a relaxing experience
- Splash protection, non-slip feet and cord winder for convenience
- Suitable for up to shoe size of UK 11
How Can the Foot Spa Help Sufferers of Raynaud's Disease?
Raynaud's disease involves a constriction of the blood vessels in our extremities such as hands and feet. The warmth of this foot spa causes our blood vessels to dilate, thereby returning full sensation and blood-flow to the area. Adding arnica, rosemary or sea salt extracts to the foot bath will stimulate your circulation, helping to combat the disease even further.
What Are the Advantages of the Collapsible Design?
If you live in a smaller flat or have very little storage space, even the best foot bath can seem like bad idea. The Beurer Collapsible Foot Spa offers all the best features of similar Beurer Foot Baths, but comes in a practical, space saving design that allows you to fold the massager to almost half its height.
Does the Foot Spa Feature a Vibration Or Bubble Setting?
The Beurer FB30 Foot Spa offers both stronger, vibration massages, as well as a revitalising bubble massage. This way you can always enjoy just the kind of relaxing experience your feet need at a particular moment.
Where Can You Use the Foot Spa?
The Collapsible Foot Spa is compact and convenient enough to be useful in any room of the house, which is why it comes with a removable splash protection and non-slip rubber feet. You can now rest assured your carpets or wood floors will remain intact.
Who Can Use the Foot Spa?
The foot spa can be used by most people, including children over the age of 8 and the mentally impaired, provided they are supervised. Persons with insensitivity to heat, such as diabetics, must be careful when using the device.
How Do You Use the Foot Spa Safely?
If water leaks from the appliance it should no longer be used. Under no circumstances should you repair the device yourself.
- Function Levels: 3
- Power in Watt: Approximately 60W
- Dimensions when Folded: 42 x 40 x 19.5cm
You should consult your doctor before using the footbath:
- If you have thrombosis or diabetes
- If you suffer from a serious illness or are recovering from an operation
- If you have leg or foot conditions (e.g. varicose veins or inflammations)
- If you have pains of unclear origin