Beurer MP70 Moisturising Paraffin Bath
Dry, cracked skin is both painful and unsightly, but luckily the Beurer MP70 Moisturising Paraffin Bath can help to moisturise your skin to relieve pain, itchiness and discomfort. The paraffin will allow your sore feet, hands and elbows to absorb nutrients and become soft and healthy.
- 1 x MP 70 paraffin bath
- 1 x Lid
- 1 x Protective grille
- 2 x 450g bags of paraffin wax
- 30 x Plastic sleeves
What Can the Paraffin Bath Do to Help Me?
When you sink your dry and chapped hands into the paraffin, a thin layer of wax forms around them, over which a plastic sheet is also placed. The warmth of the paraffin wrap allows moisture to enter the opened pores and be absorbed by the skin. The warmth of the paraffin also improves poor circulation.
Who Is the Moisturising Bath For?
The moisturising bath is ideal for treating calluses, dry skin, poor circulation, arthritis and fibromyalgia. It is ideal for anyone with sore, dry skin on their hands, elbows or feet.
Who Are Beurer?
Beurer began by manufacturing electric blankets in early 20th century Germany. Now their expertise has extended to a range of specialist healthcare products, and they continue to work with top-class institutes and advisers to utilise the latest research and technologies.
How Can I Use the Parrafin Bath Safely?
Do not use the device if you have diabetes, psoriasis or are otherwise not sensitive to heat. If you are pregnant consult a doctor before using this device.
What Are the Key Features of the Beurer Paraffin Bath?
- Opens pores and stimulates blood circulation
- Allows nutrients and moisture to be optimally absorbed
- Provides supple skin on your hands, feet and elbows
- Includes orange scented paraffin wax
- Operated with a dial for easy temperature regulation
- Temperature display for safety
- Includes 2 x 450g of orange paraffin wax
- Includes 30 plastic liners
- Product dimensions (LxWxH): 33 x 23 x 18.5cm
- Output in watts is 83
Yes they are linked below. Read thoroughly prior to purchase.