Beurer HK 37 Heated Tube Scarf with Powerbank
On the coldest of days, your ordinary winter accessories might not be up to the task. The Beurer HK 37 Heated Tube Scarf with Powerbank is a stylish electric scarf featuring three temperature settings and two hours of battery life to help you stay warm and cosy wherever you are.
What Are the Key Features and Benefits of the Beurer HK 37 Heated Tube Scarf?
- Stylish accessory that keeps you as warm as you would like
- Comes with three temperature settings so anyone can get cosy
- Made with skin-friendly, breathable materials
- Two hours of battery life ensure you can use it anywhere
- Automatic switch-off after 110 minutes for your safety
- Illuminated temperature settings make it useful even in the dark
- Extra practical with a charging function for smart phones
- Supplied with a lithium-ion battery and charging cable
- Powerbank is completely removable for comfortable use
- Hand and machine washable at 30°C
How Can the Scarf Help Sufferers of Raynaud's Disease?
Raynaud's disease involves a constriction of the blood vessels in our extremities such as hands and feet. Warmth causes our blood vessels to dilate, thereby returning full sensation and blood-flow to the area. A heated scarf is perfect for warming up your body, thereby alleviating pain and numbness.
How Long Does the Battery Life Last?
The Beurer HK 37 Heated Tube Scarf has a two-hour battery life, which means that it will keep you warm and cosy wherever you go. Its neutral grey design matches most outfits, so no-one but you has to know the stylish scarf is more than just a fashion accessory.
Heated Tube Scarf keeps you warm and cosy.
How Does the Heated Tube Scarf Work?
This Heated Scarf is really no different from your ordinary winter accessories, apart from the fact that it keeps your neck, shoulders and upper back extra warm wherever you are. All you have to do is charge its lithium-ion battery, and the scarf will keep you warm for up to two hours.
How Do I Use the Scarf Safely?
The scarf features an automatic switch-off to keep you safe, however there are one or two further tips. The scarf must not be bleached, tumble-dried, ironed, dry-cleaned or pierced with pins. Read the provided instruction manual fully before use.
How Do I Use the Power Bank Safely?
The power bank should never be placed in direct sunlight, or extreme temperatures. It should not be charged and run down at the same time, and it should not be charged from the USB port on your computer, as this could easily become overloaded.
- Battery Life: 2 hours
- Powerbank: 2500mAh
- Charging Time: 4.5 hours
- Output in Watts: 3.6W
- Dimensions (WxH): 29 x 35cm
- Supplied with a 3-year warranty
- Lithium-ion battery, powerbank and charging cable included
- Please note that this heated product should not be used by people with reduced sensitivity to heat or by other vulnerable people unable to respond to overheating (e.g. diabetics, skin changes related to illness, or those with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied, after taking any pain-relieving medication or alcohol).
- The electrical and magnetic fields emitted by this heated product may interfere with the function of a pacemaker. Please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heated item.
|User Instructions |