Beurer TL70 Mid-Size Daylight Lamp for SAD
If you've been experiencing some of the typical symptoms of light deficiency, such as low mood and general lack of energy, you might be pleased to find out that light therapy has proven to be successful in overcoming these difficulties. The Beurer TL70 Mid-Size Daylight Lamp for SAD offers perfect simulation of sunlight to help you alleviate the symptoms of seasonal affective disorder.
What Are the Features of the Beurer TL70 Mid-Size Daylight Lamp?
- Provides wellbeing for body and soul
- Small diameter of 33cm for easy portability
- Practical and attractive slim design with LED technology
- Offers ten brightness levels to choose from
- Light intensity approximately 10 000 lux (distance of 10cm)
- UV-free for safer and risk-free use
- LED timer displays treatment time (from 15 to 120 minutes)
- Supplied with a three-year manufacturer's guarantee
How Can the Lamp Help Sufferers of Raynaud's Disease?
Whilst daylight lamps are not specifically designed for treating Raynaud's disease, they can have some wonderful indirect benefits. Raynaud's attacks can be triggered by anxiety, stress and other strong emotions, and research shows that light therapy can help create a sense of wellbeing. Light therapy can help increase production of melatonin (your sleep hormone) and serotonin (your happy-mood hormone), helping to boost your mood and lessen the likelihood of a Raynaud's attack.
What Are the Benefits of Light Therapy for Overcoming SAD?
This cleverly designed Daylight Lamp provides light intensity of 10 000 lux, which equals the amount of sunlight you would receive by stepping outside. Only one additional hour of natural daylight can have numerous positive effects on your wellbeing and help you deal with symptoms of light deficiency, such as low mood, lack of energy, insomnia and listlessness.
Where Can I Use the Lamp?
Thanks to LED technology, this Daylight Lamp has a very slim and attractive design that looks great on any desk or table. Its small diameter makes this lamp easy to take with you when you travel as well, making sure you can enjoy the benefits of natural illumination wherever you are.
Who Can Use the Lamp?
The light can be used by most people. However, people with diabetes, those suffering from eye conditions or those taking certain anti-depressants should consult a doctor before using.
How Can I Use the Lamp Safely?
Make sure to remove the mains plug and let the unit cool off before you touch it. Do not touch the unit with wet hands while it is plugged in or allow water to be sprayed onto the unit. Make sure to read the instruction manual fully before use.
- Illumination Surface: Approximately 33cm
- Intensity of Light: Approximately 10 000 lux
- Product Dimensions (WxHxD): 366 x 335 x 203mm
- Colour Temperature of the LEDs: 5300 K +/- 300 K
- Spectrum: 400 - 800nm
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI): >90
- Certified medical product