Beurer WL75 Wake-Up Light, Mood and Reading Lamp
Waking up naturally, without loud alarms that stress you out even before the day begins can have a positive impact on your overall mood. Wake-up lights are designed to wake you with increasingly bright light, which is a great alternative to an actual sunrise. If, however, your wake-up light has you longing for something more, the Beurer WL75 Wake-Up Light, Mood and Reading Lamp is here to take care of all your lighting needs.
Included In the Package
- 1 x WL75 Wake-Up Light, Mood and Reading Lamp
- 1 x AUX cable
- 1 x Mains adaptor
What Are the Key Features of the WL75 Wake-Up Light?
- Helps with waking up more easily thanks to gentle sunrise simulation
- Supports falling asleep with a simulation of a natural sunset
- Easy use and monitoring via Beurer LightUp app
- Simulates the colour of sunrise and sunset
- Offers radio, alarm tone and six wake-up melodies in the morning
- Comes with four fall asleep melodies for your evenings
- Includes a blue back light and manual brightness adjustment
- Has a classic snooze function of 1 to 30 minutes
- Can be used as a reading lamp
- Light intensity of 2000 lux (at a distance of approx. 15 cm)
- Mood light with change of colours
- Compatible with iOS 8.0 and Android 4.4 with Bluetooth 4.0
- Possibility to charge smartphones via USB connection
How Can the Lamp Help Sufferers of Raynaud's Disease?
Whilst daylight lamps are not specifically designed for treating Raynaud's disease, they can have some wonderful indirect benefits. Raynaud's attacks can be triggered by anxiety, stress and other strong emotions, and research shows that light therapy can help create a sense of wellbeing. Light therapy can help increase production of melatonin (your sleep hormone) and serotonin (your happy-mood hormone), helping to boost your mood and lessen the likelihood of a Raynaud's attack.
Wake Up and Fall Asleep Naturally
This innovative device helps you fall asleep and wake up more naturally thanks to its gentle simulations of sunrise and sunset. The sunset experience includes a relaxing red light and calming fall asleep tunes, while your mornings will become much more bearable with a sunrise simulation and vitalising tunes. To help you get out of bed, you can choose among radio, alarm tone and six wake-up melodies, while four relaxing melodies are designed to help you fall asleep.
Mood Light and Reading Lamp Functions
The mood light features 10 colour change functions and customised colour settings that are designed to always lift your mood. With light intensity of 2000 lux, this light can easily be used as a night or reading light as well.
Who Can Use the Lamp?
The lamp is suitable for most people. Children over the age of eight and people with reduced physical, sensory or mental skills can use the lamp provided that they are properly supervised.
How Can I Use the Lamp Safely?
Make sure to remove the mains plug and let the unit cool off before you touch it. Do not touch the unit with wet hands while it is plugged in or allow water to be sprayed onto the unit. Make sure to read the instruction manual fully before use.